Visiting Ottawa recommendations please

Hi

I'm a newbie and will be visiting Ottawa this Thursday and Friday

I would appreciate any recommendations on who to see

Would like to see two providers not at the same time

Thanks for your help

I would search the recommendation section to see what you might be interested. Not much else I can add given almost no other information to go on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I apologize for not giving enough info

I love all ages of woman prefer thin to medium build and I love gorgeous legs and feet. Older woman are appealling and beautiful and I love bigger chested women

First lesson learned tonight if an ad is to good to be true it is.

My first experience was a bust, sp showed up not like the pictures but still attractive so I thought what the hell. Turns out she didn't want to leave her phone alone and wanted to get to business and finish as quick as you can. Then surprise she suddenly has a reason to step out for a minute and said be right back just going to the store next door. I knew she wouldn't be back.

Lots of lies in her text messages. I know buyer beware I realize that the person that posted can't go wrong with the ladies on this board is absolutely right.

Oh well first experience was not a good one, more research definitely needs to be done.

Finally got the brain fart to google the ad and low and behold doesn't the same ad with a different number show up on backpage Edmonton.

I feel foolish as a newbie but I sure learned a lesson.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post the ad link but if anyone wants to know so they can avoid her message me

I guess the saying once bitten twice shy definitely comes into play here