I didn't find much info about her, but the pictures look legit. From my research, she seem relatively new as I can't find anything about her before July 2017. She's looking for "UPSCALE MEN", meaning she likely has expensive tastes with rates that will reflect her lifestyle(judging from the body art at her young age). Not trying to be negative, but this might explain the little information circulating about her. If you enjoy this type of companionship and can afford her, you got nothing to lose by contacting her for infos. But if you're looking for an affordable young SP, you'll likely be disappointed.

i met her 2 month ago.....She is not 5'7......may be 5'3 very thin....The service was avarage. She was very shy, just two positions, missionary and doggy, no cowgirt ect...

repeat: may be

The key is FULL phone numbers. Unfortunately not a lot of members realize that. Fortunately there's a full number embedded in the caesort link above :)

If you Google FULL phone numbers, more often than not, you will find the answer to your questions ;)