There's Taylor from BP which is me;) and Taylor Devine as well:) she is a MA at a spa and I am a SP that posts as ���� on bp. different girls, I'm 32 and I believe she is in her mid 20s...

• Like 1

New to this so this is my first post. Tried to get a hold of her a couple weeks ago for a session. She was friendly, responded to my texts but when I tried to confirm a time I heard nothing. I'm going to try again though as I actually thought she may be tgtbt however I'm happy she is who she says she is. Thanks for the input everyone!

• Like 1

New to this so this is my first post. Tried to get a hold of her a couple weeks ago for a session. She was friendly, responded to my texts but when I tried to confirm a time I heard nothing. I'm going to try again though as I actually thought she may be tgtbt however I'm happy she is who she says she is. Thanks for the input everyone!

So did you ever end up seeing her?

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of visiting Taylor 3 times in the past three weeks. (At my last visit she wore the bodysuit in her newest pictures) Her pictures are great, she is amazing in person. She really gets into the action and enjoys it just as much. She is a pleasure expert. She is very friendly and down to earth. It is definitely worth your time to visit her. I know I will definitely make the time to she her again.

hello gentlemen out there in Playland. This is to confirm that the pictures you see posted of TaylorBP (TAYLOR / BP) are in fact the woman that will greet you at the door.If the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, then when you meet her, you will be impressed indeed, and since I have had the oppourtunity to meet with her several times, there is not enough room here to tell you of the experience (s), other than you should make the effort. with the multiple outfits available, to the "everlasting" visit, its time well spent with a excellent provider. those green eyes are so captivating, and her sense of humour and demeanor are truly one of a kind. All that I can add here is from the moment you meet, you will be put at ease and made to feel comfortable whether you are a newbie in the game (no pun intended ) or a seasoned hobbyist.

Guest v****nto****

So friggin eager to see her. She might be hottest girl i've seen on BP for a while.