So we all have our preferences, mine just happens to be asian strippers. They're kind of hard to find in Ottawa, contrarely to Toronto where they're everywhere. Anyone have any suggestions for good attractive asian strippers and which club they work in?

Barb's has the lovely Sasha, and I believe Lexy can be found at the Barefax now. I'm not too sure on either of their schedules though!

There is a hot Korean spinner named Anessa that I've seen at Pigale's.

Check the Pigale's thread: there is a discussion of her in there.

I remember Lexy she s a great dancer and her friend Selena are both good..... when they worked at barbs...am coming to Ottawa in august so I hope I see them at bare fax....please confirm with me either by post or private message

Guest S****an

Glad to see you on Cerb, Sasha!

Gents - Sasha's a real sweetheart and is absolutely gorgeous. Well worth the trip to the Den.

Thanks for the kind words :) I was there last night.. quiet, but I must say it does not have to be busy to have fun!

My ATF for the past decade, Jasmine, is a Filipina with C cups, a rare but glorious combination. She only works Friday nights now at the Nuden.

There are a number of other Asians at the Nuden, so I'm always quite happy to visit!

Guest *****en***e

Celeste is a very popular asian at Pigale's. I saw her on Monday April 4th. She used to work under the name of Anissa.

Guest *****en***e

Saw her Monday May 30 at Pigale's. Says she will be working there for two weeks. Late daytime and evenings.