Sign in to follow this  

Charlotte Edwards

Recently I was fortunate to spend a wonderful afternoon with Charlotte. I was unable to see her during her first visit to ottawa, but I was able to make a date with her on her most recent visit.

As with most first dates, i nervously knock on her door, and I was greeted by a long haired beauty, with a wonderful smile. We got to know each other over some lunch I had brought - great conversation and lots of flirting - followed by some more conversation on the couch in her suite. Soon this led to a wonderful and enjoyable make out session, which led to an adjournment to the bedroom where more fun occurred.

We quickly settled into a wonderful routine of fun time, cuddles and rest, followed by conversation, making out and then more fun. With this beautiful woman, it was easy to want to repeat, repeat, repeat.

Charlotte is beautiful, sexy and sensuous. She is also intelligent, and possesses a quick wit and a great sense of humour. She was a wonderful partner for the afternoon and I hope to see her on her next visit to Ottawa.

BTW - if you have ever checked out her recommendations on the other Toronto board, you will find a certain part of her anatomy has received great reviews - the reviews were correct, it was outstanding,

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this