Have you experienced.....

I have experienced some of ladies cancelled the sessions last minute providing variety of reasons. Have you experienced the same thing? How do react or response to such situations since those things are very disappointing.

Like everyone people in this industry have things that happen in their lives that require last minute changes... in my experience with the ladies I have met in this industry they tend to have a higher than average desire to be on time and be accountable for commitments they have made but like everything their are exceptions.

In the few cases where a lady has had to cancel on me at the last minute I have generally found they were very eager to makeup for having to cancel and as such very accommodating.

Bottom line.. shit happens... life goes on.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I have been fortunate enough not to have been cancelled on, if I ever was cancelled on last minute it would be disappointing but like Ice4fun says, Sh*t happens.

If I was cancelled on last minute by the same lady again though, I would take the hint and move on.

:)

• Like 1

Usually if it's a last minute cancellation a reputable lady will suggest a new time and possibly make it well worth the inconvenience just to show that they take their profession seriously and there are a lot of quality gals out there that do this, because as stated we all know shit happens.

• Like 2

True! Emma from Montreal had text me last minute once and apologized because of a last minute. She then rewarded me later the same evening with a duo, with Pam who was also travelling. Same price as solo....very nice!

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Life happens to all of us and it is disappointing sometimes, but as adults we carry on.

I try to be understanding when I have last minute cancellations..It has to go both ways. I would only be wary of seeing the person again after a multitude of lame excuses though..