PM Request for info.

Not sure if anyone else got an unsolicited PM from a member with 6 posts for info about 2 ladies, but I did, and found it annoying.

There were not ladies I have ever reviewed, or mentioned that I had seen. I may have commented on threads they were mentioned in, but that would be as close as I would have to having any info about them at all.

So I responded:

Don't know why you are asking me, I don't know you, or either of the women you requested info about.

I am responding this time out of courtesy, please do not abuse PM's like this. Keep your inquiries public, and use PM for clarification or requests for more specific information, not general "do you know anything about" questions.

This board only works in its members *exchange* information. A member who has made a large number of informative posts will get much better responses from other members.

Share your experiences is you want others to share theirs.

Am I being unreasonable?

My policy is only to discuss a lady with other members after I have advised the lady that I have a request... if she is ok with me sharing info I will if not I don't.

If I get a request about a lady that I can't give a positive recommendation about I generally just say "I am not in a position to share any information"... in this regards i am not referring to situations that i consider dangerous or bait and switch just services that i would not recommend.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I respond by saying I don't spoon feed and that he should read and read and read and make up their own minds.

To me it depends on the tone of the PM. I've had respectful PM's sent to me about ladies, and PM's that were asking about ladies but were disrespectful.

Irrespective, I NEVER discuss details of any encounters I've had.

And I've also had PM's about ladies I've never seen

In the case of respectful PM's it was usually from newbies, both to Lyla and this lifestyle

And I don't have any hard and fast rule about dealing with PM's, I would deal with it on a case by case basis

Anyhow, a quick rambling

RG

I've had a few of those. I too look at who is asking, how they are asking, their post history, etc.. I've also found certain cities seem to have more gents that 'troll' like that. Overall my responses are respectful and brief. I never provide anymore than is in my posts/recos or on a ladies advertisements/website. Sometimes I think guys are just nervous or maybe their first dates and try and provide some encouragement. I was there once too.

• Like 1

Three times I've gotten PMs from strangers asking what appeared to be simple questions about a lady. Different lady each time.

Twice I've found out the guy was harassing the lady.

Done answering unsolicited PMs.

Oh, and to you dick heads that are harassing ladies? Stop that!

• Like 2

he should not have asked you if you never reviewed them or even talked about them. It seems like he wants to try them out but is unsure. I feel like a lot of girls don't get talked about on here it's either because they gave bad service and ripped people off. ( and you defintly are not allowed to voice your complaint on here. good for the particular bad sp horrible for us. But tht was the rules when we sighned up.)Or no one has tried them or just no one posts a response who has seen them. So it is frustrating to only rely on reviews from this site alone. I would research a girl the best I could and if I feel that it is worth it then I'll give it a shot. I even seen some well reviewed sps tht I was let down by. there is never any guarantees In This game.

he should not have asked you if you never reviewed them or even talked about them. It seems like he wants to try them out but is unsure. I feel like a lot of girls don't get talked about on here it's either because they gave bad service and ripped people off. ( and you defintly are not allowed to voice your complaint on here. good for the particular bad sp horrible for us. But tht was the rules when we sighned up.)Or no one has tried them or just no one posts a response who has seen them. So it is frustrating to only rely on reviews from this site alone. I would research a girl the best I could and if I feel that it is worth it then I'll give it a shot. I even seen some well reviewed sps tht I was let down by. there is never any guarantees In This game.

Something to keep in mind. Not all ladies who have no recommendations have them (well don't have them LOL)because of bad service or ripping off clients. One highly respected companion (now retired) for a time wanted no recommendations written due to personal circumstances in her life. But she was an excellent companion. And definitely recommendation worthy. But she didn't want recommendations posted of her dates.

Second there may be new ladies just starting in this business. And they have no recommendations/reviews. Does that mean until they get a recommendation you should assume bad service or she ripped off people.

Pretty unfair assumption

Third not all reviews/recommendations are accurate. You are getting the opinion of a "board handle" one for the most part you don't know. I can think of one lady highly reviewed, and she was one of the six worst ladies I met. And I recall a review of another lady (on another board), a bad review. Done by a guy who reported what he heard from another guy who had a friend who saw the lady. In short a third hand review by a guy who never even met the lady. The lady btw I have met and she was a great companion.

Finally every encounter is between TWO people. Yes you may have had a poor or fair encounter, but how much of it was due to a lack of chemistry/connection between you and the lady. And I'm sure the ladies understand that, which is why ladies don't blacklist guys after a lacklustre date. If the client is a bad date (ie pushes boundaries, poor hygiene, haggles etc) he likely is reported, but if he does everything right, just no connection, the lady won't blacklist them. So likewise, some guys need to realize a date, no matter how "perfect" both try to be, still needs a connection/chemistry to be good. And no matter how many reviews/recommendations posted by an anonymous board handle, at the end of the day, it still is the two people having the date who either have chemistry or not. And that determines whether a date is good or not

One last point. It is surprising how many ask for recommendations/review on ladies, but don't write any recommendations on encounters they've had. Personally, I don't use recommendations to decide who I want to see. That said I do write them because it is a) a public way of saying thank you to a lady for a wonderful time together, and b) it may help the lady in her business by telling guys of a lady to see, and the opposite side of that coin, c) it may assist guys in helping them choose a wonderful lady to see

And to me, part of being on this board is not just as a consumer of information, but as a contributor too

Writing recommendations is a way to contribute to this community

A rambling

RG

• Like 3