Is BDSM / FETISHES Not Popular Anymore ?

I Always Advertise Fetish / BDSM / Roleplay & Squirting ... But I Find Lately Their Seems To Be Absouletly No Interest ? Is This Because To Many Girls Offer This Now & My Name Is Just Coming Back In This City ? It Is A Little "Awkward" For Me As Most Of The Time This Was The Biggest Hit/Sell !

Where Are My Kinky Freaks @ ??? ;)

• Like 2

What with all of the recent restrictions, I suspect people are reluctant to be specific in any way. The term "fetish" is too generic to be of much use.

I think the demand is still there (I know I'm interested) however communication is extremely difficult.

Honestly, I have no idea. Anyone looking to advertize anything out-of-the-ordinary is going to find it tough to reach her target market with the new rules.

Perhaps other advertizing venues will be happy to push the rules further, and places like Twitter probably don't care at all...

• Like 3

Honestly, I have no idea. Anyone looking to advertize anything out-of-the-ordinary is going to find it tough to reach her target market with the new rules.

Perhaps other advertizing venues will be happy to push the rules further, and places like Twitter probably don't care at all...

Really?

I've been away for a bit while these new rules came in, but...

I have fetish clients, that I play with, but never have sex with and don't participate in other forms of sex with -- How does that get caught up in the anti-prostitution rules?

It's like stripping with more leather and less skin... sexy, but no sex involved.

• Like 1

Really?

I have fetish clients, that I play with, but never have sex with and don't participate in other forms of sex with -- How does that get caught up in the anti-prostitution rules?

It's like stripping with more leather and less skin... sexy, but no sex involved.

Not sure I understand your post with respect to the OP's opinion. Can you please clarify?

Really?

Not all fetish companions define themselves the same way you do.

Not all fetish companions define themselves the same way you do.

I tend not to define myself at all..

I was simply unsure if/how the new rules would effect those clients who are solely interested in fetish services.

I haven't seen much of a drop of interests in anything since I've been back, but I'm only so involved in the industry. /shrug

Additional Comments:

Not sure I understand your post with respect to the OP's opinion. Can you please clarify?

Others had stated how it may be in relation to the new rules, I simply asked why.

I have been trying to get up to speed with things, but am confused over the new rules. Sorry, I will try to get caught up more before interjecting again.

I offer fetishes and I have offered fetishes for a long time. There is always an interest but the new law makes some people afraid to ask. However, many fetish activities are not covered by the new law because of what is not involved.