Sexylorraina

Upon looking through the reco archives, I was surprised to see that this amazing lady did not already have a recommendation thread already, so I am breaking the ice and starting one!

I first saw Lorraina's ad a few months back and was immediately attracted by her amazing pictures. An Italian, mature goddess! I was immediately intrigued and wanted to know more about her.

One day I gave her a call and chatted a bit with her. I felt an immediate connection. Her voice sounded warm and genuine and we chatted for a while about a bunch of stuff.

A few days passed and we texted back and forth. She truly seemed like a genuine person so I decided to plan a playdate with her. Boy was I not disappointed!

Her location is very accessible and is in a pretty quiet neighborhood. A few flights of stairs later, I was greeted at the door by this stunning woman. Beautiful face, long dark hair. She made sure I was comfortable right from the start. We chit-chatted a bit and things progressed in the bedroom. She gave me a nice massage to start things and we talked some more. Nothing felt rushed and not only is she not a clock watcher, I did not see an actual clock anywhere! I really felt like I was the focus of her attention.

Moments later, things got intense, slippery and very, oh so very enjoyable. I will not go into details other than pointing out that Lorraina is the real deal, the complete GFE package. Brains, beauty, altruism. She enjoys what she does and she is very good at it.

I have not only discovered a classy lady but also made a new friend that I can feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything with her.

This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.