Weekday Availability- Thursday!

INTOXICATING IRINA

picture.php?albumid=9847&pictureid=65601

Hello!

My name is Irina and I'd like to invite you over to my upscale, downtown condo (just a 5 minute walk from the Rideau centre) for a relaxing massage, or maybe an exhilarating one, the choice is yours ;)

IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY: THURSDAY from 12pm-8pm.

Description:

I am a 22 year old university student with both beauty and brains. I stand 5'7 barefoot, but I live in heels. I have long, natural brown hair and captivating brown eyes. My measurements are 32B-23-33. My pictures are all real and untouched, apart from colour filtering, so the legs and ass you see are exactly what you get I am friendly and talkative and can make anyone feel comfortable with me in a matter of minutes!

Our Time Together:

I am, and always have been, an MA. Our time together will be exciting and intimate, but my restrictions are clear and firm. If you would like specifics, do not hesitate to contact me by phone or PM. I like for sessions to flow freely, and for chemistry to develop naturally, thus I do not have a set list of experiences for you to expect. What I can guarantee is that I will do my best to make sure we both leave the session indescribably happy!

Rates:

If you would like to inquire about my rates, please contact me by PM or phone. I rarely reply to messages that simply say "Rates?", so please try to elaborate. I do not negotiate, and do not accept alternative offers for specific requests. Please note, I am not a clock watcher, so some overtime to cover arrival and departure is expected, and I will always alert you if your session is running uncomfortably long and an extension needs to be considered. Otherwise, the time you book is the only time I will charge you for. You need not worry about any unexpected costs. I am only available for bookings in half hour increments (ex. 30, 60, 90 minutes).

Contact Me:

I can be reached by PM here on CERB or by text at 613 700 3831.

I do not answer private number calls, and will not pick up calls generally unless you have requested a phone conversation in a written message first.

I do not answer short messages such as "Rates?" or "Location?". I also do not reveal specifics of my location until a session is booked.

If you message me inquiring about immediate availability and do not hear back, I am likely busy. I generally will not respond to such messages if I see them too late as the answer, by that point, is self evident. If you would like a reply regardless of time, please indicate so and I will certainly respond

picture.php?albumid=9847&pictureid=65602

NEXT AVAILABLE THURSDAY!

CONTACT INFORMATION

I can be reached by PM or by TEXT at 613 700 3831

picture.php?albumid=9847&pictureid=65604

I hope we get to meet soon!

XOXO

Irina

• Like 1