Definitely take a look at other sites. There is lots of information on her and she is very much legit.

She appears to be based out of Montreal and comes to Ottawa very occasionally.

My impression is that when a woman is not currently visiting (and available), she may be too busy responding to local calls to be able to respond to outside inquiries.

• Like 1

She appears to be based out of Montreal and comes to Ottawa very occasionally.

My impression is that when a woman is not currently visiting (and available), she may be too busy responding to local calls to be able to respond to outside inquiries.

I do agree with your comments; however, "we" texted her when she was in town.

Plus, when she receives a text, there's no way for her to know in which town the texter is in.

The area code gives us pretty much a good idea of wich city the people who contact us are in. And some girls also use different phone # depending on the city they are in.

Sometimes we also don't reply when it's been too long the person has text us just for discretion (might be with wife/girlfriend/family, etc).

To me, area codes mean nothing now a days. people travel anywhere, get phone from anywhere, move to a new city but keep the same phone, get a one month plan with a cheap phone just for this purpose, uses someone elses phone, uses app phone, etc.

If the text was a while ago, I agree it's best not to reply just in case (discretion), also maybe a different provider was found in the meantime. And let's not forget that the text will be barried with several other texts lol. We may not remember the purpose of this thread by now, but for this particular provider, I texted several times. So this reason does not appy.