Naomi LC 613-8*0-8**8

It feels like I'll be writing to myself here... but in case someone's interested, I saw Naomie and she is one nice SP. All her pictures are obviously real except that her rack looks bigger when the bra comes off! Those guns are tie for best agmonst all SP's I ever saw. She's French but speaks English, pretty face, very nice attitude, clean, smell good, easy to talk to, not a time watcher, easy to book and get the room #, and omg did I mentioned her t1ts? They are fake but can't tell by looking at them and barely by playing with them. They feel natural and bounces all over the place. She should really write them down as DDDs. Anyway, she's definitely getting my reco :) we have to take care of those hot out-of-towner so they come back more often lol.

• Like 1

She's an awesome girl to talk with and very easy to form chemistry with. I've already given a review about her before.Looking at her new pics her twins sure look like they got a nice upgrade lol damn. She's also a dancer for anyone who likes that kind of thing I sure love it. Sadly I just noticed she was back and I'm heading out of town tomorrow so probably won't have the chance to see her this time around depending on how long she stays. Also her incalls are usually in Hull which is really convenient for me since I work there. She also has an account on here if I recall.

• Like 1

I remember reading your review, you were the reason I ended up seeing her she looked tgtbt lol. I've seen her a few times now and she's never disappointed. Was really hoping she'd still be in town when I get back tomorrow. Would have loved seeing her upgrades :)

She is older than 23.....maybe 30

She does keep the light deemed a little... If she'd tell me she is anywhere between 22 and 32 I'd buy it and wouldn't care either way lol. But she does sound and act mature :)