Maria & Dascha - Any info?

i have texted Dascha....while i have not seen her yet, she was extremely nice answering. Her services are somewhat a little restrictive but nevertheless she was honest about it, i told her i respected her limitations and she appreciated i came around to tell her that...from my perception, she is probably as nice for real than she was over text....just a gut feeling really but it usually works for me....i'll probably end up setting up a meet with her...

I saw her a while back and I believe I already made a review or comment on her. She is an extremely nice woman, very friendly, and drama free. Her services were limited as mentioned by Misha, she wasn't a SP at that time, not sure if she is now... Anyway, unfortunately the pictures are not her (she is not that hot). She uses different pictures from several different girls. She was for a long time under the name Tryphena. There's post history, reviews, and more pics on LC:

http://reviewed.com.ottawa.listcrawler.com/last_phone_post/6136041403/

Some pictures are from Alessandra (omg btw!):

http://backpage.com.ottawa.hoxnif.com/post/11884703/

All this being said, I had a great time with her and don't regret it one bit. No issues with anything (booking, time watching, ...). She's quite good looking too, very clean, nice dark skin, big juicy round butt, and very fresh all around lol :)

Going thru her post history, I just noticed that she used to put 125lbs and actually looked about 130-135 when I saw her roughly 1.5 yr ago. Now her ads says 150lbs.

• Like 1

Dascha Marcia is Tryphena - she's trying out a new name but has been reviewed and is quite professional. She gives her stats as 34c 5'5" 150 pounds and admits she's put on a little weight. Safe services only and light french kissing. No drama

• Like 1