These scents are said to be attactive to men and cause arousal

what scents do it for you?

Jasmine-when combined with a rose scent is said to be very alluring to men

Franincense-can be used to raise your lover's spirits, and also to calm their nerves.

Patchouli-this scent is said to be reminiscent of the sixties. It is said to help a man relax and become aroused.

Ylang-Ylang--is a potent and long lasting aphrodisiac used to ignite passion and also to sooth and relax.

Musk-women are 1000 times more sensitive to this scent and find it very sensual. Men may not notice this scent.

Cinnamon-studies show that it increases blood flow ro the male genitals.

Vanilla-for mature men, vanilla was the most sexually arousing scent

Lavender-has been associated with sexuality throughtout history. In todays world, it is customary to place lavender under the pillow of newlyweds to encourage passion.

-others scents that are said to increase blood flow to the penis are: doughnuts, cola, pumpkinpie, liquorice, oriental spice.

• Like 2

I have received good feedback (well and some other incentives) on the mild scent of this body wash:

Softsoap Juicy Pomagranate and Mango Infusion.

Available at discerning spas (Costco)

softsoap-moisturizing-body-wash-juicy-pomegranate-_-mango-infusions-18oz-1.jpg

• Like 2

These scents are said to be attactive to men and cause arousal

what scents do it for you?

Jasmine-when combined with a rose scent is said to be very alluring to men

Franincense-can be used to raise your lover's spirits, and also to calm their nerves.

Patchouli-this scent is said to be reminiscent of the sixties. It is said to help a man relax and become aroused.

Ylang-Ylang--is a potent and long lasting aphrodisiac used to ignite passion and also to sooth and relax.

Musk-women are 1000 times more sensitive to this scent and find it very sensual. Men may not notice this scent.

Cinnamon-studies show that it increases blood flow ro the male genitals.

Vanilla-for mature men, vanilla was the most sexually arousing scent

Lavender-has been associated with sexuality throughtout history. In todays world, it is customary to place lavender under the pillow of newlyweds to encourage passion.

-others scents that are said to increase blood flow to the penis are: doughnuts, cola, pumpkinpie, liquorice, oriental spice.

Favorite scent--Patchouli as it kindles memories of many van rides to concerts.

Doughnuts are the favorite scent of my penis, specially the doughnut holes.

Sex scents- If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it smells like fish it's a tasty dish.(ancient proverb) LOL

• Like 1

There are a lot of great scents out there... Ever notice how certain ones instantly bring back a flood of memories? Case in point: White Musk from The Body Shop - it reminds me of the first SP I ever saw.

I don't have a very sensitive sniffer, but I enjoy the scent of sandlewood. No story behind it. I've just always been attracted to the smell.

• Like 1

I'm addicted to the smell of Sandalwood essential oil. I love to add a few drops to my massage oil to create an oriental fragrance. I would describe the scent as woody, warm, rich, sensual, soft, balsamic, mysterious and deliciously aphrodisiac :)

• Like 1

I used to have a girlfriend who wore a vanilla scented perfume. It used to drive me mad. I still think of her to this day when I smell vanilla.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

In the summertime mostly, the scent of tanning oil (I think that's what it is) or some kind of sun screen, cocoa butter maybe, whatever it is, I love it!

I have always loved the smell of amber resin or amber essential oil. You can find some good amber incense but it's a bit harder.

I've never really worn perfume, but I love how some of my moisturising lotions smell. They have natural ingredients like oatmeal and cocoa butter. They create mild scents that I always find very pleasant. I'm not sure if they appeal to men as much, though.

• Like 1

I've never really worn perfume, but I love how some of my moisturising lotions smell. They have natural ingredients like oatmeal and cocoa butter. They create mild scents that I always find very pleasant.

I am the same... Purfume is too strong for me and has never been my style, but I like to use different lotions and body butters. I love almond and coconut or shea butter. Or one I have is made from peaches. Yumm :)

For men, I am not a huge fan of cologne (especially too much makes me almost gag) ...But I love the smell of "clean"... and fresh soaps like Irish Spring! :)

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

I love colognes on men and perfumes on women, as long as they aren't showered in them.

I think my fave man's scent (as of now) is Armani Code.

For women, I'm partial to Lady Millions.

As for scents that I like, non perfumey, there are two essential oils from The Body Shop, I burn all the time in my house.

1- Vanilla and Tonka Bean Oil

2- Sandalwood and Ginger

Guest t****ster***ke

my very first girlfriend always had the faint scent of baby powder. anytime i can smell a hint of it, i am transported back to my very first handjob!

other than that nostalgia-scent, i would have to go with a light floral perfume. i really enjoy a subtle aroma, anything else is too much for me.

Guest ChantalSummers

Wow this is all amazing to know!! Thanks Cristy :) :). I absolutely love vanilla scents as well as lavender ones and many others like amber, florals like orchid, and citrus.

Guest B**na***oy

The scent I dream about is that of a sweating Cristy in full sensual action. That would just drive me insane. ;-)

Nice to have you back Cristy.

Well I don't know what scent they use but the scent in Victoria's Secret at Yorkdale Mall I like, but it has more to do with association...that scent (plus the trip to VS) is part of the building anticipation of a night to come with a special lady

RG