Which SPs have you had the best experience with?

Hey everyone.

I'm new to this forum and am just curious to see who are some of the most favourable SPs.

• Like 1

It depend on your preference (age, background, looks, services, budget..) You may should take a look to the recommendation section for the girls who kept your attention!

Good luck!

Edited by SexxxyRebecca
  • Like 6

Not trying to sound smart, but to answer your question on which SP's I've had the best experience with, use the search feature, look for my recommendations (for Ottawa, Kingston and Toronto) Those are the ladies I have had the best experience with. I'm sure the same holds true for many other gentlemen here too.

I'm not going to compare one lady to another, each and every lady is an individual and a unique person. What they each offer in an encounter is because they are unique and the client they see, he is unique too, which is why no two encounters are ever the same. And seeing as this is a recommendation site, not a review board, I'm not going to mention those very few ladies who I have had poor or bad encounters with

Don't know if that answers your question or not, and if that makes any sense or not

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Hey everyone.

I'm new to this forum and am just curious to see who are some of the most favourable SPs.

My best experience with an SP has been with the beautiful and very sexy Cleo Catra. ;) Meow.

• Like 5

I've had great experiences with 90% of the women I have met here. Most of them have been great in different ways. Each woman is different and has special skills. But they all enjoy sex and had the desire to treat me like a king.

And each one I consider a friend and a special memory. And each one I would like meet again. But it may take a while, but I will do my best to see most of them again :)

They are each the best in their own way :) because they make me happy and loved :)

• Like 2

Hey everyone.

I've seen two, and although they were very different, it would be impossible for me to choose one over the other. What they shared was that both were so enthusiastic, gorgeous, and nice ladies, so I always found my time with these ladies an amazing privilege and wonderful delight.

But out of the two, only one is in Ottawa, (the other is in Toronto), so I don't mind giving out her name. The fabulous Peachy. If you see her, be a gentleman and have the utmost respect for her.

• Like 1

There have been quite a few SP's that I have had some really good experiences with. I agree that it all depends on the overall atmosphere as each encounter will be different and be special in its own way.

• Like 1

I think its really hard to say just one best experience. ive only been on cerb for almost 2 years, and I wish I would of found this site a long time ago.

even though you don't say "who was your best experience" it wouldn't be fair to name people.

I have had some awesome experiences, but I don't mention who they are. the important thing is, THEY know who they are :)

• Like 2

Looks like no one is willing to name their gems. I have 3 or 4 all-time favorites among the many beautiful SPs that I have met. Some have left the business but I still have one or two regular girls. But it is still fun to look for other gems.

Looks like no one is willing to name their gems. I have 3 or 4 all-time favorites among the many beautiful SPs that I have met. Some have left the business but I still have one or two regular girls. But it is still fun to look for other gems.

This section is full of beautiful sexy "gems":

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Have a look and have fun finding your new gem...

• Like 1

to me this is a question that cannot be answered. i do not have a gem as one person put it because each one of the ladies i have be with has been special and wonderful in its own way. and at least to me i will never say that one lady is better then another, as it is not true and would demean the time i spent with each of them. I think that a wonderful time can be spent with any lady as long as you find out who they are as a person and not just about the experience. i know that i have made some great friends and hope to make many more.

but this is just my op

have a great day all

• Like 2

I find my best experience is always my last one, based solely that I am getting more comfortable. I have only visited a couple MP and SP over the last few years, and I get that much more confidant and comfortable with each new experience. The ladies are certainly there to make us feel good, and if I don't get in my own way, each new experience surpasses the last.

Sorry but a thread will only allow so many characters allowed ;) so I could not even mention ALL the ladies that I've had a great experience with, so let's just say "ALL OF THEM" and looks like more too :)

• Like 6

This is a question a lot of newbies put out there and it's really a hard question to answer. Of course we have favs but the point is that we all have different tastes and due to chemistry we all connect differently.

A fav that I was absolutely nuts about a few years ago was one a friend of mine couldn't connect with at all.

You really have to do your research, read what others have said and sometimes you just have to take a chance based on your gut instinct. As Rebecca said see which one catches your interest and fits your criteria and budget and take the plunge.

• Like 2

It's always hard to qualify and quantify who is the best experience you have had. We are all human, and it all depends on the connection you build with them. Some may build better relationships with a particular SP than others, it's the nature of it all! Have fun and good luck-

• Like 1

why is it that emilyj can name someone and every guy here is scared to name someone.

My faves are :

lena Fires

Roksi

Lusciouslilly (MPA)

Aniah(MPA)

Michaella'scaress (MPA)

Claireheavens (MPA)

Taylorsweet (edmonton)

I've always had a great time with each of them. My ATF has retired and I won't mention her since she has gone on to bigger and better things.

• Like 1

My favorite SP experiences were with Katherine, Exotic Touch Danielle and Penelope Davis!! All maritime ladies but Katherine tours Ottawa and Penelope is on leave at the moment but was touring Ottawa. They are all yummy, beautiful and amazing ladies. There are a number of others but they are not members.

• Like 3

That seems like a loaded question!

Even the worst session is still a learning experience.

I actually hesitate to recommend SPs because not every SP is the perfect girl for every guy, and vice versa. Sometimes two people just don't get a connection. It's nobody's fault, that's just the way it is.

And if you can't afford to write off the cost of the occasional session that goes awry you should not be doing this.

• Like 2

why is it that emilyj can name someone and every guy here is scared to name someone.

It isn't being scared. In fact I have already posted (and will continue to post) on CERB in the recommendation sections for Ottawa, Kingston and Toronto (and any other cities I may see ladies in) the ladies I have had the best experiences with

The point being made by the guys here, and apparently lost on some is that a lady one gentleman may have a great experience with someone else may not have a good encounter with at all. Chemistry between a lady and gentleman plays a big part in a good encounter. Just because I have had some of the best experiences with the ladies I recommended, doesn't mean the same holds true of another gentleman if he saw the same lady.

Not bashing you or EmilyJ or anyone who does post the names of ladies they saw, but don't you bash us for not listing names in this thread by saying we are scared.

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

For the record, my post was meant to be ironic, because I figured most people know that Cleo is the only SP I have ever seen for a paid encounter, therefor making it fair to say she is my fave. :)

But she probably really is a lot of other people's favourite too, secretly! ;) She is HAWT. Hubba Hubba.

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

To compare each girl is unfair when they are all beautiful,i see a girl regularly as R.G. said chemisty plays a big part and everyone is different.I do not write recommendations i use too, any encounter i have is between her and i anything i have to say after the encounter is sent to her in a p.m. i will not give her name because it is respect for her,a client that has a wonderful experience will return -my two cents worth

I have to put in a good word for the maritime ladies of CERB. Without naming anyone I think the NB, PEI, and NS ladies are the friendliest and most caring, and passionate... great experiences with all...

• Like 1