Avah

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Saw Avah last night.

For some reason I've never heard of her before but she's quite popular and busy at paradise. Formerly from ALO and AAA.

Booked my usual 45 min at $65 door fee.

Looks: I would say she's got this Amy Winehouse/Kim Kardashian thing going: black thick hair, dark makeup, some tats, kicking body, natural D's, not spinner not fat, just perfect. Awesome ass.

Session was pretty awesome. Firm BS, using all her weight on me that felt great. Then she does this thing where she turns over so her back is contacting my back and she slides everywhere with butt rubbing on my back. Nice. Then I flip and she's front to me and flips again so her back is facing me. When I look in the mirror it looks and feels like RCG. Tons of oil, holy shit. Throughout the whole thing I'm actually thinking "I hope I don't slip inside her!" Lol. OK guys, I will say only this: her menu is extensive. PM me if you don't understand what that means.

I left satisfied. Damage was on par with what I'd expect.

Repeat: sure. However, I'm not sure if I'd repeat every time with her. I'd have to be in the mood for her energy level. Her attitude was amazing, and she's not shy at all. Closest thing I've ever had to what I'd call PSE in a MP setting :). If you're in the mood for a bad girl, go see Avah.

Agency Paradise/Angels Touch group
I would visit again
Agency Paradise/Angels Touch group
I would visit again
  • Like 7

Walked in with nervous butterflies as you never know how accurate profiles are, but at first sight I knew I was going to have a good time. Avah is statuesque with olive skin, dark hair and dark model looks. I have a thing for tall girls and she stands an inch or two under 6'. It's quite obvious she works out to maintain a gorgeous figure, but she has supple curves and soft features that you never want to let go. Felt quite fortunate to get time with a bombshell in her prime.

As things moved along, I was impressed with Avah's attentiveness and how direct she was in discussing what I wanted. Made me feel quite comfortable expressing my preferences. Her working out showed as she was always in control of her body (and mine). Very gifted.

Thank you, Avah

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2015/10/avah/

https://twitter.com/AvahSimonez

I met Avah in fall 2015, around the time she first joined CMJ. I was instantly attracted to her slightly shy yet sexually confident personality, her upbeat and sweet attitude, and her resemblance to actress Kaya Scodelario. It's also worth mentioning that every review I could find of her (brief or long) only spoke positive things about her.

Our schedules rarely lined up, and once when they did, I booked but had to cancel due to illness. Then Avah left CMJ to go independent for a short period in early 2016, but I tend to slow down in winter so we simply kept in touch via text and Twitter, waiting for the right time for both of us.

Luckily she returned to CMJ this past week with evening and weekend availabilities, so I instantly booked a session that was long overdue.

Showers for two, lots of hand roaming, bodyslides, eye contact, and she knows some massage pressure points! Takes direction well, is not a clock watcher, enjoys sensuality, and adeptly straddles the fine line between being playfully demure and being a bad girl. It would also be fun to hang out with her, as I was able to see her smart and sassy side beyond our original brief introduction and the limitations of text and Twitter.

If she ever offers evening or weekend availabilities in the future again, I'll be sure to look out for her. So I suppose waiting is really the only downside.

I had the pleasure of seeing Avah for one of CMJ's "introduction" sessions last week. It was the first of those I've done, and I enjoyed getting to know her a bit and discussing our likes and dislikes. She's a beautiful woman, and very friendly. I didn't have time to go onto a massage, but I'm looking forward to doing so ASAP.

I had some free time at work today after having a busy stressful month at work. Saw that Avah was available at noon at the Brass Club and decided to see her as I had been interested in meeting her for a while, but could never catch her as she kept switching from spa to spa.

But here she was only a few blocks away from me at my new favourite spa. When I got to the Brass Club the lovely Jessica greeted me at the door with a big hug. She looked great as I had not seen her for a year. She lead me to one of the rooms and made sure that there towels and supplies before she left.

A few minutes later Avah entered the room. She is very tall and beautiful with dark hair. She gave me a hug and I introduced myself with my Lyla handle and Twitter handle. When I told her what my avatar was, she recognized me as one of twitter followers. We chatted for a few minutes as we undressed. When she was undressed, I saw that she was in great shape and had great natural breasts. We went into the shower where we had some hot soapy fun. I gave her a few kisses which lead to some passionate kissing. She likes to be touched and insisted that I wash her also. Which, I was more then happy to do. She was getting her hair splashed on and said we should get on the dry and on the table.

She started off with some nice firm rubs then started doing some nice body slides with her full body weight. It felt great. Through out the session she complemented me on my body and bum. :) She is very open minded and kept asking me if I wanted to try a few different things. But I am shy and was enjoying what she was doing. A few times I guess I looked puzzled at some of what she was saying as I was not sure if she was pulling my leg. Maybe the next time I see her, I will take her up on some of her offers :)

She is open minded and we seem to have great chemistry together. She was body sliding from all sort of different angles and enjoyed me touching her body also. Few times she would sneak up behind my head gave me some nice kisses. Her finished was great afterwards we just kissed and cuddled and chatted with each other for quite a while.

She is very intelligent and we had some laughs before I left. Found out that she used to a dancer and had seen some of her amazing pictures on her twitter site. Maybe next time I can ask her for a lap dance to start :)

Wasn't sure before I met her, what to expect as she did not have many recommendations. But I had a great time with her. And I agreed with her first recommendation, she is a lot of fun and very sexy. She has a lot of energy and really enjoys what she does and can be very entertaining. I think she is willing to try anything, within MA limits. And maybe next time I would be more willing to try something new. But I highly recommend and if you see her, tell her "SomeGuy" sent you :)

Additional Comments:

I had some free time at work today after having a busy stressful month at work. Saw that Avah was available at noon at the Brass Club and decided to see her as I had been interested in meeting her for a while, but could never catch her as she kept switching from spa to spa.

But here she was only a few blocks away from me at my new favourite spa. When I got to the Brass Club the lovely Jessica greeted me at the door with a big hug. She looked great as I had not seen her for a year. She lead me to one of the rooms and made sure that there towels and supplies before she left.

A few minutes later Avah entered the room. She is very tall and beautiful with dark hair. She gave me a hug and I introduced myself with my Lyla handle and Twitter handle. When I told her what my avatar was, she recognized me as one of twitter followers. We chatted for a few minutes as we undressed. When she was undressed, I saw that she was in great shape and had great natural breasts. We went into the shower where we had some hot soapy fun. I gave her a few kisses which lead to some passionate kissing. She likes to be touched and insisted that I wash her also. Which, I was more then happy to do. She was getting her hair splashed on and said we should get on the dry and on the table.

She started off with some nice firm rubs then started doing some nice body slides with her full body weight. It felt great. Through out the session she complemented me on my body and bum. :) She is very open minded and kept asking me if I wanted to try a few different things. But I am shy and was enjoying what she was doing. A few times I guess I looked puzzled at some of what she was saying as I was not sure if she was pulling my leg. Maybe the next time I see her, I will take her up on some of her offers :)

She is open minded and we seem to have great chemistry together. She was body sliding from all sort of different angles and enjoyed me touching her body also. Few times she would sneak up behind my head gave me some nice kisses. Her finished was great afterwards we just kissed and cuddled and chatted with each other for quite a while.

She is very intelligent and we had some laughs before I left. Found out that she used to a dancer and had seen some of her amazing pictures on her twitter site. Maybe next time I can ask her for a lap dance to start :)

Wasn't sure before I met her, what to expect as she did not have many recommendations. But I had a great time with her. And I agreed with her first recommendation, she is a lot of fun and very sexy. She has a lot of energy and really enjoys what she does and can be very entertaining. I think she is willing to try anything, within MA limits. And maybe next time I would be more willing to try something new. But I highly recommend and if you see her, tell her "SomeGuy" sent you :)

I had some free time today and I decided to see Avah at the Brass Club again. Booked her online and headed over at lunch time. I was welcomed by the beautiful and sexy Jessica. She gave me a nice big hug and kiss and led me to the room. Avah and I had kept in touch thru twitter and she had said she wanted to see me again, so here I am :). She entered the room in a sexy outfit and was looking very sexy with her hair slightly tussled.

She gave me a nice hug and kiss and we chatted a bit over a glass of wine. Then we undressed and went into the shower and had some soapy fun. Then we headed back onto the table where she massaged a few knots in my back away. Then came the flip. Here she is very good at teasing and uses all parts of her body to massage me. She looked very sexy with her oiled up body on top of me.

She is very high energy and enjoys what she does. She is a different experience then I am used to. And it's a nice change. I have some new spank bank memories to last me till the next time. At the end, she offered to have the other girls come into meet me. I took advantage of this as I was curious at what the other beautiful girls looked like as I had only admire them from there pictures.

All the girls were very beautiful and sexy. And now that I have a face to go with the pictures I may have to visit the Brass Club many more times.

If you are looking for something different, go see the sexy Avah, I'm sure that she will make our day :)

I had the pleasure of seeing Avah a few weeks ago with my first trip to Brass Club. After getting settled she came in wearing a gorgeous little outfit and after some chatting we quickly found ourselves naked, in the shower, slipping and sliding up a storm. We soaped each other up (best to make sure you're good and clean before the main even), teased for a bit and she kept it up enough to encourage me to get out of the nice warm shower and onto the table. God does she have a nice body!

She was fun and professional in a way that you couldn't tell. She quickly found out what I liked, and I like to think I found out some things she liked and we had a good time together. The body slides were to die for and this woman is smoking hot, knows it, and makes you feel great. After working up one hell of a sweat, back to the shower for some more soapy fun. I haven't had this much fun with an MA in a long while. She's well worth a visit!

so Avah Simonez is back on the scene and working at CMJ. I've been following her on twitter for a long time, but it's one of those "schedules never lined up" things. Avah has several reviews on the board from when she worked at various locations. She is now at (or back at) CMJ west. She's been posting some new pics on twitter and it made me have to see her. I was able to line up 45 mins a few weeks ago and WOW! I had a great time with her. She is really energetic and sexual. This was probably my most fun time with a MA I've ever had, and there wasn't a lot of massage going on. DFK, lots (and lots) of oil, super slippery body slides and hands exploring everywhere. it was really hot. everything was within MA limits.

Avah is a tall, fit, attractive woman with black hair. she has tattoos with clit and nipple piercings. I will definitely see her again. Lots of energy though, so if you want a relaxing massage, probably see someone else. but if you want a lot of fun, see Avah. she does off toy play, which I did not partake.

Twitter: @AvahSimonez

JB

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.