Cara's ad on BP immediately caught my eye, if you've seen her pics you'll know why. This lady has a rare combination of model looks and girl next door attitude. She recently joined CERB and after her visit I was shocked to see there was no review because my experience was so much fun.

Booking with Cara by text was easy, she was responsive, flirtatious and upfront about restrictions. Cara offers an incredible safe GFE experience, the only thing I wished was on the menu was DFK (no kissing boys), because her face is so gorgeous.

Cara arrived on time and was a charming and attentive companion from the moment she arrived. No clock watching, texting, checking her phone, deception or nonsense of any kind. We chatted a bit while my hand explored her hot but still clothed body. Cara is from the east coast and easy to get along with. Like the hot gf you didn't know you had just got home and is excited to see you.

Before long she was kissing my neck and ears, her hot breath making my cock swell in my pants. Cara undressed and revealed her, tight, athletic body with curves in all the right places, this hottie is tanned, tattooed and pierced. Guys, this is what men dream of seeing when they see that hot girl on the street and imagine her naked.

I slid off my pants to reveal my already hard cock, Cara plays safe, CBJ is not every guy's favourite but honestly her technique was so good I almost preferred it. I told her how good it felt and she said, "that's the difference between a girl who likes to suck cock and those who don't." Lots of eye contact, skill and variation made for the best blowjob I've had in a while.

We moved to the bedroom to explore more. 69, multiple positions and an actual spin were all part of our fun. Cara's ass had a perfect amount of jiggle while she rode me. I'll keep the rest of the details to myself to leave something to your imagination until you get to meet her yourself.

This girl is a true gem guys, treat her well!

• Like 2

Cara's add on BP also caught my eye and when i first met her i was pleasantly surprised. She is a beautiful young girl, nice face, beautiful smile, and one heck of a body. The booking was done through text last week and she was quick to respond. I won't get into the details of our intimate meeting, but needless to say most guys would enjoy her company as she is a great girl. Some others (including myself) find these kinds of sessions where there is no kissing, and quite a few restrictions a bit robotic in nature and they don't necessarily convey a sense a GF experience. This doesn't mean that you won't like her as she is definitely gorgeous, but gorgeous isn't always what we are looking for.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.