No love for Black men

Hello i've been noticing from time to time SP that will say "No blacks gentlemen pls" or mention that one of their restriction is black guys. My question is why are black men singled out? I have not seen any on Cerb Ottawa, but from time to time on website like backpage i'll see these. Why is that? Could some one explain, is it just plain old racism or are there a lot of bad date coming from black men. John's and SP's please enlighten me.

• Like 1

It sounds like bigotry. If it is a specific SP, then she has strange beliefs. It is unbelievable that, in 2014, we still have people with 1950's attitudes. Do not let it bother you. Remember that she is the one with the problem; you are not the one with the problem. Rise above it.

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e

The question has come up on this board in the past. It probably means that the provider's "agent" is black and does not want her to see black men.

Guest Be***iful****lah

I would never discriminate in fact I find many black men very attractive. One of my most compatible sexual partners ever was a black guy.

You will notice from my posts that I am impartial to ALL men. Love them all!!!:)

I myself do not discriminate race( not judgemental at all when it comes to your nationality)...but there are some that probably do because they only date black men so maybe they are afraid of running into someone they may know on a personal level and yes some being ignorant and racist!

But then again just like it is a man's.choice of what type of woman he would like to spend time with it is our choice as SP how we would like to.conduct our business

I was told I loose business because I prefer to see the older mature gentlemen and.not young.men and that may be true but at the end of the day its what I feel comfortable with

Xo

• Like 9

From what I have been told by Dozens of girls its all the same thing. It boils down to a cleanliness issue and too many re-negotiations on scene. I guess there comes a point when it happens so often that everyone similar is lumped into the same category. Its an Sp's choice who she sees.

• Like 3

I have not had any issues with black clients. I suspect that the mention about black "agents" above is correct.

For I namely was thought to enjoy Greek so much by a black male 20 years ago that took me in the ass without lube!!!!!!! And it fucking didn't hurt cause he had me so ready and even fucking wet in the ass geez!!!

But also because I am so multi-cultural!!! Have several exes that R black namely the father of my son who's yes 'café au lait'. And fuck yes black have huge attributes and sometimes thick ones too!!!

So to those refusing send them along to me!!!! I am there babes!!!!!

Barbara craving black males!!!!

xxxxooo

I would say that's pretty sad when you say all black men are pimps( because pretty sure I do.date black men and not once have i ever had a pimp in my life) and to to say they are not clean wow I am just taken back.with.that smh

That's sad

Just think of it as a personal preference for the SP. It doesn't mean certain races are better or worse than others.

Some things that certain people don't like doesn't necessarily mean that that thing is bad.

It's just like any restrictions that the SP has. If she says no, are you saying you want force it on her?

There are many other SPs out there for you.

Good luck.

• Like 4

Jason Ferguson, this is what he's talking about:porkkleen-bacon-scented-hand-sanitizer-xl.jpg

Obviously, girls who don't have any bacon on hand have more germs...

• Like 5

Jason Ferguson, this is what he's talking about:porkkleen-bacon-scented-hand-sanitizer-xl.jpg

Obviously, girls who don't have any bacon on hand have more germs...

LOL. Bacon-scented hand sanitizer? LOL. Is that actually a thing? LOL. How did I miss that memo? But wouldn't my schlong smell like bacon? I don't know if that would be a turn-on?! That is, by far, the funniest bleepin' thing that I have heard in a while. I am cry-laughing. LOL. You totally made my day. Thank you!

f897573943c3ac237bd68c60c24fc864.620x400x1.jpg

With the curves that I have (PAWG), If I would ever decide stop seeing black men - or any dark skin lovers - I might as well declare my business bankrupt. I'm a Night rider babaaayyyy!

"Dat ass had me like..."

pwnt.gif

• Like 6

Dont know about SPs, but I know quite a few strippers that refuse to see black customers because they generally hang out in strip clubs with no purpose other than finding girls they can manage. 3 of the strippers that told me this are jamaican...

• Like 1

Black men don't seem to be attracted to me. I can count on one hand the number I've seen in my career, and each of them was a complete gentleman.

Not sure why ...:confused0024:

• Like 1

Black men don't seem to be attracted to me. I can count on one hand the number I've seen in my career, and each of them was a complete gentleman.

Not sure why ...:confused0024:

... and therein MIGHT be the solution. The provider may just not be attracted to black men and that lack of attraction has led her to the policy. It could be as simple as that.

• Like 1

Dont know about SPs, but I know quite a few strippers that refuse to see black customers because they generally...

Miss/Sir : Check out the meaning of the word "generally". So, do you imply that more than half of the black male population hang out around strip clubs? Do you imply that any black male you meet on the street is likely to hang out around strip clubs? Let us draw analogies : generally, male cerbites are wretched losers who can't find dates or generally, female cerbites are drug-addicted psychologically maladjusted ladies.

Caution, my friend, caution for words carelessly used can have unintended consequences. Cheers.

• Like 2

Use logic... I clearly meant that they (The strippers) found that those of that particular demographic (black) found within their place of employment (a strip club) generally purchased their services (private dances) as an excuse to try to rope them in to a managed arrangement (pimping).

Want your own opinion? Head to Pigales or Barefax tonight and hang around the bar and listen to the conversations around you. Its hilarious how obvious they are at times.

• Like 1

I bet you have no knowledge of statistics or if you do, then you rather must "use logic". You "clearly" did not mean what you profess.

I understood all-in's post. It's a case by case situation. Someone has had consistent bad experiences doesn't mean another person will have these experiences at all.

Maybe it's dependent on location? Area? Time of the year?

Maybe a more 'upscale' location will attract less of these lesser types.

There are always lowlifes and quality gentlemen in all colors n races, and this I'm sure is a fact.