Carley Chase

I had the pleasure to meet Carley recently, after reading some reviews and admiring her albums I booked a visit with her which turned out to be one of the most wonderful two hours the Magician has ever had in the bedroom.

Carley is everything she advertises in her posts and pictures, yes all her pictures are real, she has a dynamite body with small natural breasts that has very nice perky nipples that just loves attention. Carley has the prettiest smile one could ever wish to look down at while loosing yourself in her unbelievable sexy eyes, I am often commented on how my continuous smile makes the visit enjoyable, well she matched my smile then add in her cute little laugh it was her that had the Magician in a spell.

To explain my heading " can it get any better", with me I love to kiss, explore the person I am with, I really enjoy the journey especially with a woman who has the same likes, Carley showed me she had the same desires, she repeatedly made me feel like a King, her sensual skills are some you will never forget

A man quote I heard one time is your only as old as the woman you are feeling up, I give Carley a lot of credit this sexy young lady had me feeling like a man in his mid twenties over and over again. For the intimate details you will have to visit Carley for sure you will not regret it, all I can say is the little game we played a few times IB6UB9 was simply amazing I do believe we both came out winners.

Carley my two hours with you went so fast, you were everything I could ever dream of, hopefully you will visit Charlottetown again I will love to see if it can get any better, for sure it will be a lot of fun trying !!!!

Magician :)

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.