Khloexox

well looks like im her 1st to give a reco for this hot little blonde :)

Khloe & I exchanged PMs a few times over the weekend. She requested that I call the spa to book my time, and I did.

I arrived a few minutes early, Khloe greeted me at the door in sexy lingerie. she looked stunning.

she guided me to the room, I got undressed, and a few minutes later she arrives.

we took a nice shower together to start, then it was on the table for the massage.

we chatted about many different things, she is very polite, and friendly, and her massage skills are awesome.

halfway through it was time for the flip. got some great bodyslides, and it seems the time flew by so quickly we were just about done.

as I stated before, she is a hot little blonde, an ass that wont quit. I plan to see her again.

thanks again Khloe :)

• Like 2

Since I am a new member of CERB I have not been able to post a recommendation yet but I visited Khloe yesterday at Vibe and am surprised that no reviews before star99's have appeared until now. I certainly echo that review as I found Khloe charming, sweet, funny and very natural. She is quite beautiful (really gorgeous eyes and perfect skin) and the hour flew by at fantasy-speed. Vibe has nicely-arranged mirrors that let you enjoy the view even when getting a back rub and I certainly could not get enough of looking at Khloe. My first experience in Ottawa and worth repeating.

I decided to treat myself one more time before the holidays to have some fun.

Khloexoxo was the lucky lady that I just had to see once again.

This is the 5th time I've seen her since I discovered Vibe, and I will keep on seeing this hot blonde many more times in the future.

I asked her if they do "Nuru Massage", and she said "Yes, and really enjoys doing them". so that was good enough for me, and our time was booked.

I arrived on time as usual, when she came into the room, I requested that she wear the new blue outfit that she wore on her some of her new photos. she did as requested, and looked jaw dropping!!! I was really impressed seeing this outfit in person :)

We started off with a shower, chit chatted a little bit, and caught up. it was a little over a week since the last time I saw her.

I got on the table, and she started with putting the nuru gel all over her body.

I have had a nuru massage before, but it was a couple of years ago, and I really enjoyed it, and had to do it again.

If you haven't had a nuru massage before, its very slippery, and makes body slides that much better and easier for the MA.

Wont go into more details, but I left feeling refreshed and VERY satisfied.

Only regret I have is, only 1 other person has written a reco for this gem.

She's really great guys, you wont regret it.

Thanks again Khloe, its ALWAYS great to see you, and I look forward to seeing you very soon :)

xoxox

star

As a newcomer to all this, I did a little research, and booked a time today. Khloe was fantastic, she really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Friendly would be an understatement.

Not getting into too many details, but I left with a smile and glad I saw her today. Will definitely be going back to see her. Highly recommended for so many great reasons.

I had an amazing double massage with Khloe and Julia. They are both beautiful, funny and gave me a relaxing and fun massage. Khloe was both sexy and well skilled. I would highly recommend both Khloe and Julia.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.