Sign in to follow this  

Theresa @ALO

On Monday I stopped by ALO west to purchase a ticket to the Christmas social and was welcomed at the door by the absolutely gorgeous Theresa. I explained that I was simply dropping by in the hopes of acquiring a social ticket.... she was unfamiliar with the process (completely understandable) and suggested I may have to visit the VIP location for ALO to acquire a ticket.

She sent me off with a 'good luck getting a ticket, don't delay and hope to see you at the social!' and the warmest of smiles.

I hadn't gotten far down the road when my brain started to function again (temporary loss of blood supply), told me to visit the bank and return to ALO west to book a rendezvous right away. I did. My smaller brain was also screaming the same demand.

To my great good fortune Theresa was available and I was able to have a one hour rendezvous with her. She has gorgeous long black hair, long legs that don't stop till they hit the ground (it's a long trip), the smoothest sweetest chocolate skin and a tight little bum and exquisite itty bitties. She definitely has the spinner physique with a long and sensuous body. The massage and time together were most enjoyable but it was that laid back attitude, positive helpful outlook and complete lack of pressure or pushiness that had me driving my car back to visit with her within minutes of having first met her.

I will certainly be returning for many visits! If she is one of the ALO ladies attending the upcoming social I can guarantee she will be turning heads and redirecting blood flow. ....Actually she doesn't need the social to be able to do this but we should all hope she is there!

waterat

p.s. I did get my social ticket through mistert who is a true cerb (lyla?) gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this