Olivia - AsianPassion/Sugarland

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I tried booking with her yesterday but she was full. A sign of something good.

So I went and saw Olivia today and wow she is a beauty and feisty where it counts.

Really beautiful and her English is just amazing!

Our companionship together was really wonderful. When I hold her hands, they were so soft and smooth.

She is just amazing!

Further dates with her? Yes, Yes, Yes!

• Like 4

After having heard so many good things about Olivia, I finally decided that I could not wait any longer. And so, I took a leap to see her today. Wow, that leap amazingly took me to heaven and back! Olivia is that good! Amazingly good! Believe me!

329870-17fam.jpg

The beautiful photos in the ad. are of hers. She's a true-blue spinner - beautiful and well-proportionate. One could easily see how amazing her body is from the photos. Her lovely waist is so tiny I would guess it measures not much more than 23 inches - one of the tiniest waists I have ever seen.

This sweet young lady knows how to treat her clients as well as to enjoy herself; she liked the way I massaged her tight and toned body and the way I treated her. What made the time with her so enjoyable was also due to the fact that she's not shy to return compliments. After our lovely time together, I thanked her geniunely for affording me such a wonderful time. She did not hesitate a moment to thank and compliment me in return. Her enthusiasm, wonderful personality and the way she treated me all contributed to my decision to go see her again.

I went back to see Olivia recently. I had such a good time with this sweetie a few days ago that I couldn't stay away for long. This sweetie knows just what to do with her client! ;)

She welcomed me with a beautiful sweet smile and a big hug as if I was her long-lost friend. Holding my hand tight, she happily led me in her condo, all the while smiling and chatting away. I neglected to mention last time that she's such an amazing and enthusiastic kisser - we practically could not stop kissing each other! Once again, she treated me with such passion and kindness that I felt like I was the only one person that mattered to her!

For me, it is absolutely impossible to think of anything that one does not like about her or her companionship. As a matter of fact, I have already booked another appointment to be with her! ;)

If the first two visits were any indications, there should not be any surprises as to what type of experience and treatment I would encounter and receive on my third visit - or so I thought. Well, the lovely Olivia actually did surprise and amaze me! She managed to make my 3-peat even more enjoyable and fun. This time the atmosphere was even more loving and warm, and she's just like an angel - sweet, affectionate and caring.

We enjoyed each other's company so much - we cuddled and chit chatted away, and... we couldn't thank each other enough for giving each other such a lovely time and experience. In parting, she promised me to keep in touch and to come back again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.