Amber from BP

CERB profile: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=105432

So Amber and I had a wee bit of initial confusion setting up a meeting but we resolved it all in an excellent and professional manner. She communicates well and is very easy to book with.

I'd like to address her location first. If you were to google it, you might be potentially off-put since there are a few negative reviews but you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you did. The place is fine. Clean, private, ample parking and she has made up her room very nicely.

Moving on to Amber. Her pictures really fail to convey just how lovely she is. Tall, very thin and yet surprisingly busty for a girl of her size. Her face is very cute with big green eyes and red hair. She has a small amount of body art and piercing but very tasteful and well done. And her skin. Oh my. So smooth and soft, you could just touch her all day.

She welcomed me with a big smile and a hug and seems to be a very friendly and sweet girl. She comes across as a little bit shy but it's definitely worth it to get to know her because she can warm up to you quite quickly.

I understand that she will soon be having some new professional photos and when that happens, ooh boy, you guys are going to be blown away. I have a feeling they're going to be great. I really enjoyed my time with her and hope that she has a fantastic time meeting some of the gentlemen from this site.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.