Sign in to follow this  

Google Updating "Blogger" Policy on Adult Content

It appears that googled is punishing any sites that have adult content, as I got a message from a site that I now cant contact because they had links to my website? Not sure what is happening as my site only has some nudes and those are only visible to members

So this appears to be a broader reach than jusy Blogger. Not a good development if Google starts censoring sites, search results or the ability to get to previously open sites. Definitely somethong to keep an eye on. Not sure why everyine is suddenly feeling the need to censor and limit.

Yes I think this is the beginning of the end possibly. I don't want to scare anyone and perhaps some with more knowledge than I could way in. Last year googled removed my google profile that you get with gmail because it apparently had adult content, which I'm still perplexed about, the only content again would have been a link to my site and acknowledgement of my involvement in the adult industry.

Apparently in their rules, NO adult content is allowed and I think companionship in their narrow minds is adult content.

Guest K***e D****ls

It's a bit of a pain. My blog was hosted by blogger and while I didn't have nudes up, it was linked back to my website. A private or flagged blog isn't what I wanted so I figured instead of going any further with them and this new policy, I'd switch over to tumblr. They don'r import other blogs so I had to manually copy and paste blog entries. Thankfully I only had 8 since blogging is brand new for me. haha