Question for the Ladies -- "Going Commando"

I have often wondered if women ever go commando. Either in your personal life or as a client request.

I was inspired to start this thread by something I read recently. Where the lady goes commando one day a week. A different day every week but not when she is on her cycle.

She does this to spice things up for her l-o-v-e-r.

I look forward to seeing what the ladies have to say. ;)

Oh ya, "going commando" for those not familiar with the term. Means going all day without panties or underpants.

• Like 2

Well if the ladies I have met is any indication I think many do especially when wearing their jeans

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

The only time I do wear panties is when I have a date.

But I bought a pair of jeans (really my only pair as I live in leggings) the other day..and I was uncomfortable without that extra layer..if I was to wear the jeans again I'd definitely be wearing some cotton underneath..

I have a fav lady I've seen many times who has a nasty little habit of this. Hehe.

Often in summer when she is wearing a dress.

I absolutely love it!

The first time I learned of this she mentioned it as we sat on the couch kissing. I found it so sexy.

But, the second time and before I realized it was somewhat of a trend, we had been out for dinner. It's a killer when over dinner conversation she softly lets you in on her little circumstance. OMG, I'll never forget that moment.

Cub

• Like 3

Guest S****r

I very seldom where panties. Only if I wear a summery dress with no stockings at work.Or sometimes in lingerie outfits. But if I wear a dress on a date, I will go commando. :-)

I had a favorite lady with whom I went to the gym regularly a while ago. One day, while driving to the gym, she made a surprise announcement ( with a big mischievous smile on her face) that she had forgotten to put on her panties under her lululemon. You could imagine where I had my focus on during the whole gym session! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

I have to admit, the thought of the lady Im with not wearing panties, especially under a dress turns me on HUGE!

• Like 1

I also only ever wear panties for meetings, and I wish I didn't have to. Funny thing is, I live in a small town and dress very conservatively (think Amish here). Mostly in full-length skirts, or at least skirts well below the knee. I'm sure (and I hope!) my neighbours all think I'm a prudish wife. What would they think if they knew I never wear anything more than a thin dusting of baby powder under these skirts?

• Like 4

I love wearing panties!

I love the way they feel :)

I adore all styles & fabrics. Underwear optional dates are always so much kinky fun ;) Lazy days & laundry days are when I go Comando ;) No panty rule applies with tight body hugging dresses & sexy summer booty shorts!! -No V.I.P! - (Visible panty lines) I would like to ask gentlemen the same question and add one more- What do you prefer Boxers, Briefs or

does it make a difference.

Xox Selena

Edited by Selena DeVille
Fixing Typo's
  • Like 3

I love wearing panties!

I love the way they feel :)

I adore all styles & fabrics. Underwear optional dates are always so much kinky fun ;) Lazy days & laundry days are when I go Comando ;) No panty rule applies with tight body hugging dresses & sexy summer booty shorts!! -No V.I.P! - (Visible panty lines) I would like to ask gentlemen the same question and add one more- What do you prefer Boxers, Briefs or

does it make a difference.

Xox Selena

I love being naked and I could live naked all the time but it would be dangerous at work because I work physically all the time. Now I do wear briefs because I like having Jim(that's big Jim to me) and the twin close to me at all time. I do have a few pair of boxers but only wear them for sexy evenings at home which is very seldom.

Here is a fun story, I had went on a diner date with a wonderful lady of Lyla, once at the restaurant sitting down looking at the menu she removed her thong from under her dress and passed them to me under the table. She gave them to me and asked if I minded to hold on to them until the date was over because she did not need them until then. I put them in my pant pocket and I forgot to give them back, but I did give them back on the following date.

I could not wait to finish the diner and get back to her condo, luckily it was not far from the restaurant.

• Like 3

Guest Lep*******1**7

Sexy panties or no panties are a big turn on when worn by a sexy lady. For me the added factor for commando style is not knowing when it is going to happen.

When the lady whispers into my ear that she forgot to wear them, I get pretty instantaneous fantasies that surface, craving our encounter.

A former girlfriend once slipped a pair of sexy fragrant panties into my suit pocket. Needless to say when I was in an important meeting I pulled them out without knowing. For the most part the reaction of my colleagues was envy!

Here is a fun story, I had went on a diner date with a wonderful lady of Lyla, once at the restaurant sitting down looking at the menu she removed her thong from under her dress and passed them to me under the table. She gave them to me and asked if I minded to hold on to them until the date was over because she did not need them until then. I put them in my pant pocket and I forgot to give them back, but I did give them back on the following date.

I could not wait to finish the diner and get back to her condo, luckily it was not far from the restaurant.

Wonderful story... I would have kept them for good! :biggrin:

• Like 3

I went to school Commando once. Got the rest if the week off. lol

hqdefault.jpg

Would you believe a buddy in the reserves brought a grenade launcher to school?!

It was empty but he still got in shit, though not the kind of shit a kid would've

gotten into these days. Another buddy did a biology project demonstrating the lethal effects of cyanide

as he killed tadpoles in a jar. He was "detained" for a while too while they tried to figure out where he

got it from.

Ahhh, the 80s. Everybody's so touchy these days.

• Like 1

I received a few pairs of underwear at a discounted rate while buying other lingerie a few days ago. Never worn, still in the bag so I gave them to my friend. lol.

• Like 3

I love to wear my panties.

I look sexy in them they are so comfortable. I feel so naked without them. I hate pants but have to wear my booty short panties. They are the best panties ever

• Like 3