Isabelle At Vibe (Formerly Zoey from CMJ)

I had been sort of out of commission for a while, quietly staying in the background, so to speak.

With spring now about to warm us up, and it is about time, I recently decided to see whether some newly arrived attendants could take care of the knots in my back.

Jas recommended I see newbie Zoey, as she said she's exactly what the doctor ordered for me.

She was 100% right. Zoey is the cutest 20-something GND, slim, with long dark hair and twinkling eyes.

Zoey is very gifted with her hands and knew when to apply extra pressure on the most tensed parts of my body.

I left with a happy smile, refreshed, a new man. I'll know to whom I should turn when tension builds up again.

Best,

toine

Summer is hard in my line of work, as noted in this new reco for June. So, with pressure heating up, and heat getting at me, I thought I needed an extra dose of personal care, and went back to see delicious Zoey. I sure did well to do so, as Zoey was even more helpful than the first time around, relieving all the tension that had built up over the last few days. The extra bonus for me was to find that Zoey was even prettier than I recollected. The beautiful weather has worked wonders on her, giving her a most seducive tan. That, a lovely smile and a happy mindset, made for a most enjoyable encounter.

Recently, I had the opportunity to meet Zoey again. I'm happy to report that Zoey is looking as good as before and that her massaging skills have greatly increased. She is a sweety and a good listener. I'm glad to have gone back to see her.

Best,

toine

Vibe is a great place, clean, modern and the girls are all gorgeous. I usually will only see a girl once, but I have been a repeat - and repeat - with Isabelle. She is fun and flirty and has a rocket body. I have seen her several times, and the best thing is that is diferent every time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.