On this board "naomie79" is her handle. Her pictures are accurate and she is even more beautiful in person. She chooses nice hotels for her incall location. She is friendly, her service is great, and she is lots of fun to spend time with.

Usually I only review on the other board but with Naomie everything is positive so I can write an accurate review here as well. Definitely recommend paying her a visit.

I saw Naomie yesterday morning before she left. She does stay in nice hotels like the previous poster itd131 mentioned and so far the locations have been really convenient for me which is a plus. I also have only positive things to say about her but I can understand that some people may not connect with her the same way I did. We had great chemistry together. She's also a dancer, I know some people on this board would enjoy that.

Cheers,

Vader

Echoing all that has been said, I saw her yesterday. Very beautiful girl, great features and puts you at ease instantly. Very willing to please. I will be repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.