miss brit

After some bad experiences it took me a while to call her, but she arrived and I did the classic foo to mouth decease as I was wow'd as her photos made her look a bit more stocking, she was this petite lil lady, dressed in a tight black dress, thigh high stockings on and heels.

I was confused as her photos did not do her justice, it was a hot and sexy meeting, i was expecting one girl who seemed so nice and real in the texts vers the classic "Hey babe come get me" I invited her based on personality and she has lots....

She was nice polite and someone I knew, it was not awkward and so smooth of a date.

Anyone asking for this lady for some time would not regret it, she took every position I gave her without a complaint, she took my size and enjoyed it, it was not fake.

I wish every meeting went this positive, I will with a 200% chance of calling SweetBrit1979 back again, the photo is one I took while at her visit I was trying to capture her small sexy body.

And for the record she is under 30 a M I L F and well her 1979 on her name is a lucky number!

Anyhow thanks for reading

(I also made this recommendation as I could not find 1)

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.