June at CMJ

Summer can be a crazy time, when half the staff is on vacation and those left behind have to keep the shop running, be they employees or consultants (like me, you know, the guys who are doing all the heavy lifting :-) ).

During such a week, and with the scorching heat, I can't help but develop a lot of nervous tension, with king-size knots between the shoulder blades.

I thought that a massage was in order, early this week, and took a chance on a new therapist at CMJ. Her name is June, and boy did I ever luck in!

June is a great looking young woman, a mix between the GND and the girl you see in ads for skin care products, a very attractive lady, in other words.

I came in all tensed up, and left totally relieved, under the care of a smart and caring beauty. On top of that, she can carry a conversation and laughed at all my lame jokes. A priceless find, she is.

I will repeat!

Guest **oo**e

June is DDG. She has stunning blue eyes, beautiful lips, long curly brown/blonde hair, an amazing smile and looks like a model. I was taken aback when I saw her. She is toned and lean and has soft, seductive curves. Her face is radiant and welcoming. It matches her personality: perky, tender and interesting. I am very much looking forward to seeing her again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.