Madelyn Fabray

I went to see Madelyn again when she come to Ottawa yesterday. I first saw her back in April when I started this addicted and expensive hobby. It was also the first time ever that I got more than a GFE with a lady. :biggrin:

I remember I was a bit nervous when I saw her the first time but she made me comfortable fairly quickly. Maybe it was because of that glass of champagne that she offered. :-) She actually spent time to decorate the room with candles and such. Not a romantic type of guy myself but it was a nice touch.

Madelyn is a lovely lady, very friendly and easy to talk to. Beautiful face with top-notch services. As far as I can tell, she is accommodating and aim to please. I am surprise there isn't any review of her here although there are plenty of positive in other review boards which I can concur.

I believe I am not allow to write about what type of services are offered and I honestly did not specifically ask the question. However, based on those "equipment" that she showed me yesterday in her "toys bag", I think it is fair to say "I am very open-minded and enjoy a kinky side of my own" is an understatement of her. :icon_twisted:

• Thanks 1

I'm writing this recommendation simply because of how stunned I was to see very few on this board, and since she'll in Ottawa at the end of next week I figured it would be more than appropriate and beneficial to this very Hot and Sexy woman.

She's a true GFE, I've seen her many times and right from the first visit she made me feel at ease and comfortable. She has a real positive attitude, and a real desire to please her client. Incredibly open minded when it comes to sex, her open mind has been awesome for me as it's lead to many very memorable experiences! Let's just say experiences I honestly don't think all providers are capable of, certainly not the ones besides Madelyn that I've used.

I highly recommend Madelyn for anyone looking for an experience that reminds them of a hot ex-girlfriend who you had great sex with in the past and would love to have again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.