Malena Parisi

I have now seen Malena a few times. She is a sensualist beyond compare. On my last visit she greeted me in the sexist business suit ever... I quite nearly poped right in the doorway.

Malena knows massage and knows teasing and suspense. It is not uncommon for my mind to wander; but not with Malena.

• Like 3

I had the great pleasure of meeting with Malena recently. Her warm reception, her easy going personality and confidence put me at ease right away. Melena is beautiful inside and out, she is an intelligent woman and a great conversationalist.

You can tell you are in good hands when you arrive in a very well appointed place with careful attention to details with soft music and plenty of candles.

What sets Malena apart is her sensuality, her passion and ability to bring you to heights of pleasure that you did not even know could be attained. I definitively enjoyed exploring her awesome body as she was very responsive to my touch.

Wow! What an experience. I left in a daze not knowing what hit me! I spent the rest of the day mellow as can be.

I definitely look forward to seeing Malena again, she is an exceptional woman.

Edited by Antoine
fix typos
  • Like 1

Malena: Here's a woman who knows how to catch your attention, with her enticing ads and sexy pics. Some of the most eye-catching ads on here:

"Intoxicating, provocative, yet filthy!"

"The manifestation of all your desires"

"Though sated, I want you aching"

How could I resist these temptations?? More importantly, why would I even try to resist? I didn't. :)

We had ninety minutes of uninterrupted fun, which, as she predicted, left me sated but aching for more. Malena is a great companion. Besides being playful, interesting, smart, and ambitious, she delivers on her promises, and offers exceptional service. She describes herself as a tsunami. The description fits. She's full of energy and keeps it coming.

• Like 1

Cannot recommend this lovely lady enough. She has got to be one of my hottest first encounters ever! She just seems to love what she's doing, and she enjoys the company of her guests.

Many times in this hobby i have questioned the "truth in advertising" when reviewing ads on BP and other sources. In the case of Malena, I can truly say that here is one person who delivered me an experience far beyond what she had written.

I was lucky to be able to spend an afternoon with Malena. She is a very beautiful woman who is intelligent, a good conversationist, and fun to be with. But more importantly, she brought to our date passion, energy, and excitement - this is what she writes about in her ads and this is what she provided me.

We spent the afternoon in a glorious cycle of talking and flirting, followed by making out, then lots of hot, hot fun, and ending up with cuddling and talking some more. The length of our date dictated how often we repeated this cycle - and just like Malena promised, I left wanting more.

Thank you Malena for an experience that I am still cherishing.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.