Harley Stone

Had the great pleasure to finally meet Harley Stone on her visit to Ottawa. I'd been considering seeing her when I'm on business in Toronto, but it never quite worked out. So when she announced her trip to Ottawa, I contacted her right away to book. Booking was very easy to do, and she was extremely professional and prompt in her responses.

Harley is an incredibly attractive woman, with a sexy toned body. She's got great curves, gorgeous boobs and is just all around sultry. The conversation flowed with easy, and Harley is a highly intelligent, well educated woman. Plus her love of great music just makes her that much hotter. ;)

I will definitely be seeing her on my next trip to Toronto!

Ok so it's been a little while since I've done this. Just to preface, I likely won't include too many details just because that's not the type of review I generally do. So, I met Miss Harley Stone today. We've been communicating through twitter for a little while now, though I haven't been able to find time to book her while in Toronto. She planned a visit to our city a while back and of course I made sure to have time to see her here. Booking with her was pretty straight forward through email and text.

Fast forward to today. I got her location yesterday and drive to the market as she's staying at a hotel there. I've actually parked by this place so many times while getting my quarterly check at the sexual health centre. I never realized that it was actually a hotel. It wasn't the best looking location but once I got into the room everything seemed ok. First thing Harley said to me (well after saying hi and it's finally nice to meet you) was that she didn't realize what this place was like and was expecting more of a boutique hotel. That's pretty much the only semi-negative thing about our encounter.

As for the lady, she's an insatiable vixen. Two things that drew me the most to her were her eyes and lips.

1d9347_07a5e8b0ac394ec1bd2c9c64547a6624.jpg

1d9347_3fc03de6ddd249afb46681f769fa2f89.jpg

And of course she has an extremely sexy and fit body that had me craving her during and even sometime after our encounter. Not only that but her personality is amazing. It was like I was spending time with my girlfriend. It felt very sensual and genuine. We even had conversation while she was on top. Just nonchalant and easy going about every day life in the midst of sex (we were slowing down the pace at that point). It was just that relaxed with her. Though to be fair, we didn't have much time for conversation because we spent pretty much the whole time fucking. And if we didn't each have our own lives to tend to after, I probably could've spent the day just doing that with her. Oh and she's definitely not a clock watcher.

Recommend? Whole-heartedly. Repeat? Of course. I'm probably going to take more time with her instead of just the hour next time. I'm also thinking of some future duo ideas with another SP she said she'd love to meet.

Also, take this review as just MY experience with her because I think we definitely clicked. As always, ����.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.