This HAS to be discuss...

Hey guys!,

I saw a lot of info requests lately.

Eventhough we are a community and we exchange info regarding fakes and flakes, we are NOT babysitters.

You have a s**tload of tools to verify one's background and reputation. WE do not have to provide you with the info, nor work for you, out of our time spent toghetter.

Don't bash on me telling me that if I don't want to get involved, not to reply. It's become to a point of harrassement and lazyness, and you are brigning down our ads with stupid questions.

Here are the tools I'm aware of as being reliable, so please use them BEFORE asking for info. If you don't find what you need, THEN ask questions. BEFORE, NOT AFTER.

I hope this will help you stay safe:

- LYLA: Search thread: Ladie's name: Advance search: (Your city)Recommendations

- Google image search: Copy URL of image in search. Hits=the number of times this picture got use on the Internet.

- Tineye.com: Same as Google search, but friendlier.

- A certain diary that's a wonderful weekly reading, with pics and phone numbers of scammers (PM for link)

There's no reasons we should HAVE to inform you of ALL that's going on on Internet, and our clients don't have to be harrased by info requests when it's all there...

• Like 6

While I certainly agree that many members are way to fast to post a question about an ad before actually doing any research themselves I kinda like like break that into two groups...

First.....the relatively new members who really don't know any better and a well crafted reply welcoming them and encouraging them to check out certain things can make them feel welcome and encouraged to participate more fully in the great dialogue that can take place here on the site and frankly that level of discussion has not be waht it used t b but seems to be improving.

The second group is those not so new people who should know better but are fine with letting others do the research for them... frankly I tend to just ignore the posts.

Just my Opinion

I'm very happy of what ''CERB'' as become... LYLA is full of awesome features, and the progress made by th MOD team has to be salute.

But all those requests are nothing enjoyable for all of us.

Although I can understand a client looking for a certain kind of service (which can also start a kinky discussion), what I find abusive is the fact that some are big spoiled babies that don't take the time (5 mins?) to check it out.

I also can understand that no info is found, and this is where I agree with questions.

On our hand, we take the time to have a nice sexy look (it can take hours, sometimes, with special requests...), we are not rushing you, and we are taking time out of our lives, that will never come back. You can't even spare 5 miserable minutes for us?

I'm very happy of what ''CERB'' as become... LYLA is full of awesome features, and the progress made by th MOD team has to be salute.

But all those requests are nothing enjoyable for all of us.

Although I can understand a client looking for a certain kind of service (which can also start a kinky discussion), what I find abusive is the fact that some are big spoiled babies that don't take the time (5 mins?) to check it out.

I also can understand that no info is found, and this is where I agree with questions.

On our hand, we take the time to have a nice sexy look (it can take hours, sometimes, with special requests...), we are not rushing you, and we are taking time out of our lives, that will never come back. You can't even spare 5 miserable minutes for us?

True but not all the questions are actually directed to the ladies... this a community that includes everyone interested in the industry...

• Like 1

So you're objecting to guys asking questions about other ladies found here or on bp???

Yes I agree a guy should look for information first and do his research first before asking, but lots of people are lazy lol... Not that I agree with that or support that behavior.

But if you don't know or can't help the person, move on to the next thread... This is a community to help each other out, no?! Guys and girls.

I don't see how this could bother anyone, no one is asking you personally to help the person out.

Yes, you didn't ask for this response but it's really quite simple.

If I can help someone out I will, if not, I say nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You got me all wrong...

All I say is to check first, ask second, in that precise order...

It might be a community meant to help, not to do things for you.

I can't move to the next one, because if you read all the post that are appearing these days, you will find out the industry as never been so shitty in over 10 years.

Of course it's christmas for scammers and BS, and with an increasing number of requests regarding girls (which are very easy to awnser by a shill), I can easily figure out why...

Guys are getting scams because they don't know where to check, are not well informed, and don't give a s**t about how the market works. Therefore, we loose more and more clientele.

By getting inform and being aware of the tools hobbiets have, I believe we can put this industry back on its feet, AND get rid of scammers.

But lazyness prevents such results. So go ahead, get robbed, just because you didn't want to spend 5 more minutes.

I get 100% what Grass Hopper is saying and understand the frustration of some of the stupid requests we get from people doing nothing to inform themselves but I kinda think that if we just drive them away it won't help the reputable ladies but if we answer or provide advise about the risk associated with ads that seem too good to be true accompanied by info about reputable ladies we know in the same area then we are in fact helping the industry.

I don't reply to every ad but if I see requests about NL ads that I can help with I will often post or send the guy a PM.

It very easy to understand the frustration that Grass Hopper is expressing... for me as a client it's an evening of fun for the people working in this industry it is a livelihood.

Just my Opinion