Essence & Harmony duo

Title: The Essence of Harmony duo (Brass Club)

I have been curious about the Brass Club, given the great reviews on Lyla, including the very positive comments about Jessy who runs the show with a lot of class and professionalism. I was also attracted by the downtown location, which is handy for me coming from Hull, by the reasonable membership fees, and by the stunningly beautiful lineup of young women.

Well, I checked out the schedule and pictures of the hostesses and saw that Essence was on training duos and I lucked out by getting Harmony as my other partner in crime.

The club is easy to find, with parking on the nearby streets and lots. I buzzed at the elevator and was whisked up to the very posh locale on the 4th floor. Jessy met me with a smile and a hug and took me on a quick tour before signing me up for the $5 membership, which is quite easy. There are great privacy provisions in the application, which I was happy to see.

In the blink of an eye I met the gorgeous Harmony and equally beautiful Essence. They are both very sexy spinners with curves and natural beauty that can send your head spinning. Together, they added up to almost too much beauty and sensuality for a poor man to take, but I did survive. I had to hold myself up as they both worked so diligently to get all my nooks and cranny's clean in the very roomy and steamy shower. I also had an opportunity help them get all those annoying soap bubbles off their oh so soft and slippery skin, which was very enjoyable.

The massage was my first duo ever and I recommend it for anyone who wants to know what heaven feels like. They worked seamlessly and with a lot of enthusiasm and left no stone unturned to enhance my pleasure.

Both ladies have beautiful eyes, lips and hair and so much more. They made me feel comfortable at once and even laughed at my many corny jokes, which was very kind. They are both very smart and can carry on a great conversation sprinkled with a lot of humour and positive vibes. I must admit that as the massage advanced my powers of concentration diminished accordingly...but I am not complaining.

Essence is brand new at the Brass Club, but proved to me that she is more than ready to spread her wings and do her own thing. I am sure she could make even the most demanding man happy in so many unexpected and exciting ways. Harmony has been at the club a little longer and her amazing skills seem to come to her naturally as she works her magic in an seemingly effortless way. I must say that the lovely room, shower, double massage table as well as the huge mirrors really added to my sensory extravaganza.

I would highly recommend Harmony or Essence, either on their own, or as a dynamic duo. They had just met the day of my massage, but worked so seamlessly that my body was humming with electric sensuality at all times. It was a real gift to spend such an amazingly memorable hour together. My only regret is not having enough time to adequately massage them. Oh well, I guess I will just have to return very soon to make up for this fault of mine. The vibrations in my body and the sexual fantasies in my head continued many hours after I left the club and were alone worth the price of admission. I know I am gushing, but you will just have to try them out to understand the feeling!

Last of all I would like to thank the beauty Jessy for allowing me the privilege of meeting these two lovely ladies. Treat them nice guys....

Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency The Brass Club
Edited by Manluvsex
Missing t in them
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.