Candy at Vibe

Just came back from a rough two week holiday. Went thru a hurricane alert, no internet. slept on a air mattress for 10 days, then helped friends unload a forty foot shipping container of there house hold goods. It was very hot. Luckly spent the last 3 days in the Turks and Cacos island for relaxation then 10 hours of travel on 2 planes. My back needed a massage today.

Saw that Candy was free today at Vibe. Had been twittering with her a while back and saw that she had some beautiful pictures. So I decided to see her today.

I was let into the Spa by the beautiful Kristie who I did not recognised at first as she had a shorter hair cut, but still a great figure :) When Candy was arrived I was happy to see that she was more beautiful then imagined. She had a cute french accent. We began with a nice hot shower with a few close hugs in between washing each other. Then on the table i go. She told me she was trained by Kristie. She gives a RMT quality massage. Every part of your body gets massaged, from Head to Toe. And she really puts her weight into it with her forearms also. The massage was just what I needed, she worked out all of my knots. Then comes the flip where she massages my thighs and then things got more fun. She has a very beautiful face and gorgeous eyes that I enjoyed looking at while she worked me over. Forgot to mention that she has very nice natural curves with a few piercings.

the finish was great. But it was time to go. So we had a quick shower and I got dressed. My body felt pain free and relaxed.

Enjoyed my time with her. And I am sure you will also. :)

• Like 2

This was my first visit to Vibe and I was totally impressed by both the lady that received me and the establishment. I did not call to make an appointment and I could say I was lucky to have a spot with Candy(she is eye candy for sure).

As always I never like to rush so I took an hour for the appointment and Candy joined me in the shower. It got us close and acquainted better, she is sexy and well built. As said before she is a French lady so we got to speak my language for the entire session, mind you I kept the talking for the end because my eyes were busy looking at her and I did not want to distract her while she was offering an excellent massage.

Candy was very responsive to my touch also, I could say that she also enjoyed the small massage I gave her in the shower before leaving.

I give Candy a Top Notch seal of approval.

Kudos to Vibe for having a great place.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.