Amanda and Kimberly Duo @ Vibe

This was my first duo experience and I had a wonderful time with both Amanda and Kimberly. I have seen Amanda before on several occasions, this would be my first session with Kimberly.

Initially I had called for a solo booking, the conversation with who I think was Kristie went something like this. I paraphrase, hopefully you get the gist, Amanda was booked at the time:

ME: wait before we hang up, I have a question about this duo special you have going on.

VIBE: well Kimberly and Amanda are friends, they know each other and different dynamics could happen...

ME: Huh...thinking to myself brain going crazy, OK WTF I booked the Duo.

I don't take much convincing once my mind wanders.

So Amanda who I have reviewed before is very fun and friendly hostess from Quebec. She is DDG, tall slim and tanned. She always eludes to bringing her friends to work with her at Vibe, Kimberly is one of her friends I take it.

Kimberly is very pretty GND, very fit and easy to talk too. All tanned body, long brunette hair, fluent in both English and French. Her pictures are accurate.

We start with a Shower for 3! Amanda takes control and I get both ladies hands all over me, which was quite new to me and obviously quite fun. So Kimberly is new to being a hostess and sure I think it took a few minutes for her to get a handle on the situation and interacting with 3 people in the shower.

Off we go to the massage table. I was on my front, Amanda at the top giving me a rub down and Kimberly and the other end roaming around somewhat gingerly I would say. A few minutes in Kimberly takes my arms which were on the table and while massaging them she puts them on her breasts while massaging. I was nicely surprised and indulged, she has nice breasts. Too me she at this point she was trying to figure out the whole hostess thing and this was maybe her own feeling out process.

Soon after I flipped. Before part 2 start we chatted about their boobs. Looking at two gorgeous hostesses and chatting about their man-mades, for comparison purposes only :), was interesting to say the least.

Part 2 started, Kimberly at the top now, Amanda at my legs roaming around. It was an awesome massage from top to bottom. Hand roaming on Kimberly's upper half added to the experience. Actually Kimberly was quite awesome at the massage part. The pressure she applied to my back was amazing, it was actually really good, and I told her so also. Amanda proceeded with a long and slow tease finish to till the end, it was the first time for that from her, and it was amazing.

I look forward to seeing them both again.

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.