Lube? kitchen oil? coconut oil? aloe oil?

I have a question for all of you....

ladies: has anyone of you being allergic to the common lubes sold in the pharmacy counter?

gentlemen: have you ever being allergic or have a skin reaction to lubes or oils?

I had a "friend" yesterday and he asked me to use "kitchen oil" to play with him...I did, but I asked him to have a shower before he left because I did not want him to smell like a french fry.......

I am allergic to any lube with "petroleum derivatives

Another regular adorable client, got a rush after using coconut oil on him......

An SP freidn of mine can not take any Vaseline products....

what do you recommend to play and have fun ....the most natural thing as "coconut oil" has proved to be harmful....any ideas?????

thanks

Hugs to All

Tracie G.:rolleyes:

Grape seed oil based products are very slippery and fun but not that shiney.

Karmasutra massage oils have very little after evidence and whas off very easily plus they smell great and have good glide and shine.

Just my 2cents worth, never tried vegetable oil.

I really hope you are NOT using anything oil based lube (such as Vasoline/Baby oil) with your rubbers as that can cause them to break. Now me, I prefer silicone based lubes, such as WET and Astro Glide (my personal favorite)

Oh and btw, since I don't like bananas, I don't go near banana flavored lube or rubbers, it's just nasty in IMHO (my mom fed be bananas by the bunch when I was a kid, and now, ever since then, I can't stand the sight or even the smell of them)

There are also great Massage/Lube combo's by KY, Warming Oil is one of them. Tried that, and love how it heats up. Be sure to read the labels well, as you don't need or want any surprises. I always ask a gent if it is ok to use this type, or ask him if he has a favorite, as some of them can still leave a scent trace, and that is something an SO would notice right away

Olive oil has been a long time favourite.

Some of the specialty oil olives can have some interesting flavours. This is good if you think that your tongue willing roaming where oil has been applied.

No matter what you use, there will be someone out there who will have an allergic reaction.

Ask first seems to be the best policy.

There are also great Massage/Lube combo's by KY, Warming Oil is one of them. Tried that, and love how it heats up.

My favorite!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :D

Feels so nice on the skin during a massage.

Olive oil and kitchen oil sound really gross..

I don't like the smell of raw cooking oils.. yuck..