Camryn Lee

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had been chatting with Camryn Lee over twitter the last couple of weeks. And found her very interesting and had some good chats. However she usually works out of the Carling West location which is a bit for for me. But today she was available in Orleans which is much closer to me. I had never been here before and thought this may be one of my only chance to see her. But I wasn't sure if I had the funds as I had a massage last week also.

This is becoming a expensive habit. However I found the funds to go see her, made my apt and arrived on time. I had asked that she wear the tight pink dress that she had in a photograph a few days ago. Which she did, plus high heels. She was very tall and beautiful in this dress when she opened the door. She gave me a nice hug and kiss and led me to waiting room as she had just arrived and was not familiar with the location yet. This was her first visit also. A few minutes she came back out and gave a quick tour. It is a nice place that is still being decorated and has only one shower but two massage rooms. We came back out to the lounge to have a quick chat to get to know each other then we headed to the shower. Once we got into the shower we began to share some very passionate kisses. This I enjoyed. We made sure we were clean and continued with more kissing. Then off to the massage room.

When we got there we dried off and I got on the table and she began massaging my legs while we chatted. She said that she had previous training in massage and I could see that. She gives a nice firm massage. Throughout this we had great conversation about our lives. Then I asked her if she wanted a massage which she said she did. She said she did not get reverse massage often. I forgot to say that she is a very beautiful and sexy girl. She has a very firm fit slender body. Plus once she removed her high heels, she was more my height. I managed to give her Jello legs :). And then she said it was my turn. She begin with body slides and got on top of me. She looked very sexy glistening in oil when she was massaging me from this position.

She is very open minded and always asking me what I would like.

I was enjoying myself, she has various techniques that she likes to use. She is not a clock watcher. She gave me a long teasing finished, that resulted in a toe curling finished. she cleaned me up and left me to relax and when to start the shower. We had a quick shower to cleanup and I got dressed. We continued to chat for a bit longer. She mentioned that because we had gotten to know each other before the session, that she felt very comfortable and not nervous with me. In general my sessions with women that I had previous contact with have been the best sessions.

So in conclusion she is very fit sexy and open minded. She likes to chat and is very open minded and she plans to have a few contests where prebooked clients may win free sessions in the future. She has worked in many of the spa's before and enjoys her job. So I can highly recommend her to gentlemen out there. You are sure to have fun with her.

• Like 6

A well over due recommendation as I have now seen Camryn multiple times. She always greats you with a hug and smile. She has welcomed me in a few different dresses that hug her beautiful form amazingly!!!!! After I help her out of her attire there is lots of mutual caressing in which both of us seem to enjoy very much. Her massage skills are top notch working out every kink and knot out and leave you so relaxed. Then she oiled her self up and gives me the most amazing body slides I have ever received, she has the art of the body slide mastered. Needing to thank her for the amazing treatment she lay down on the table and allowed me to treat her to my skills in which she responded to it quite favorably. She is also a great person to talk with about every day things and share laughs with, a certain lipstick incident between us comes to mind. At the end we shower with one another to get the oil off. I have become a regular and will repeat again and again.

I've been a long time hobbyist. But this session with Camryn was AMAZING. She is smart (great conversationalist) and super sexy (some of the best naturals in the business and a killer ass). Her massage is on point (loved the foot massage) and her body slides are to die for. The rest of the session was crazy initimate, passionate, and the most fun I've had in a long time while hobbying. The post shower was awesome...she treats you like a king and pampers you in every way. Men...go run and see her. It'll be one of the best decisions because I truly think the difference with her and othrrs is her honest and true enjoyment of her job...which just just shines in her performance. This is a definite recommend and an absolute repeat.

Well I have to agree with everything that has been written about Camryn. From the moment she greets you at the door till the sad moment when you have to say goodbye, she will be captivating, genuine, flirty and fun. She is great at keeping a conversation going, so that it eliminates the awkward silences that sometimes do happen. Of course there is general chit chat, jokes and funny stories, but get her talking about things she likes ( weirdest places to have sex, etc) and she will delight you and keep it hot.

Camryn has a fantastic body and she uses it as her seductive weapon during your sessions with her. She knows exactly what you need when you need it. She takes you to the brink and back again, over and over and over. Its almost like she knows your body better than you do. Allow her to take the lead and experience a session like no other. She is a one of a kind MA and are real treasure at ALO.

As per always guys, my disclaimer! YMMV and treat the girls with respect, honesty(you know what I mean) and kindness. If they are happy in the moment, you will be happy in the moment.

See you soon Camryn, someday, you are so damn popular. Duh!

Guest P*rry

That pic of Camryn by the Bliss window caught my eye. That led to some twitter messages. Upshot was a fantastic session with her at Bliss. One of the highlights was the shower. I almost did not make it to the massage table. But, I'm glad I did.

Edited by P*rry
Oops wrong MA. I was thinking of Lea!

I have also had the great pleasure to meet Camryn. I have been seeing this stunning brunette on a monthly basis for sometime now. Her massages are out of this world. She has gotten knots out of my back that I didn't know that I had. Being a construction worker has been hard on my back. I have noticed a major improvement in my back at work. I honestly agree that they are comparable to an RMT. From the time that I arrive to the moment that I leave she makes me feel like I am the only thing on her mind. Her personality is so genuine. You can tell that she enjoys what she does. She definitely is intelligent and can hold a conversation. She has big beautiful blue eyes and very soft sexy lips. She has curves in all the right places. Every session she is dressed in something sexy. Her make up is always done beautifully. She is definitely GFE and not a clock watcher. Her pictures are very accurate. If you are the in the contruction industry, if your looking for one of the best massages from one of the most beautiful M.A's I have seen you MUST see her!

On 5/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, tongue twister said:

A well over due recommendation as I have now seen Camryn multiple times. She always greats you with a hug and smile. She has welcomed me in a few different dresses that hug her beautiful form amazingly!!!!! After I help her out of her attire there is lots of mutual caressing in which both of us seem to enjoy very much. Her massage skills are top notch working out every kink and knot out and leave you so relaxed. Then she oiled her self up and gives me the most amazing body slides I have ever received, she has the art of the body slide mastered. Needing to thank her for the amazing treatment she lay down on the table and allowed me to treat her to my skills in which she responded to it quite favorably. She is also a great person to talk with about every day things and share laughs with, a certain lipstick incident between us comes to mind. At the end we shower with one another to get the oil off. I have become a regular and will repeat again and again.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Atmosphere
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Atmosphere

Another great session

I was quite fortunate to have a day off and get to see Camryn again! So this is another review of a wonderful MA:

Need to perk up and put that bounce back in your step? Go see Camryn! When you are with her, you're her number one priority.  And she can brighten your day immensely.  She's intelligent (can carry a conversation), funny, and treats you like a king. She is a stunning brunette with a great pair of naturals. Her massage is great and she soothes all the sore points.  In fact I would book more time just to get a longer massage and the "oh my god" body slides. It's such a treat to have an attendant that also does body slides so expertly. If you are a GFE fan, she should be right there at the top of your list. She's the perfect pick me up if you're ever feeling down.  And I couldn't recommend her enough as she will exceed your expectations. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.