Sign in to follow this  

IsaMassage

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Haven't visited anyone in quite a while but took the plunge after seeing Isa's album posted on her profile.

The location is a clean, well kept building and her private spa is very well appointed, welcoming and comfortable.

Now, Isa herself. She is a very beautiful brunette with a gorgeous smile bested only by soft, silky skin that is intoxicating to the touch.

Her touch, her kisses and her hands are pure magic. The massage was worthy of RMT, working out the knots that I didn't even have to point out as she found them quickly.

Feeling those perky breasts rubbing against my back as she worked her magic coupled with the endless smile after her attentions while I was on my back are etched in my memory and will draw me back to see her again and again.

She may be new here but, if her service continues like this, she will be a favorite on Lyla and Ottawa in no time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

I too had the good fortune to meet up with Isa a few weeks ago. I was in the Walkley area and I had a couple of hours to kill while I waited for my nephew's hockey practice. While waiting in the cold rink I was surfing Cerb on my phone and I was looking for a massage to warm me up. I saw Isa's ad and I contacted her and thankfully she was available and I discovered that she was not that far away off of Alta Vista. Half hour later I was showered and naked on her massage table. Isa works out of an apt building with lots of street parking and the unit is very clean with a nice shower. Back to the massage - Isa is a very passionate woman and she gives a great massage and body slide. She really worked out my knots, did some nice teasing while I was on my front and then on the flip she made sure all my muscles are well oiled and massaged and I definitely left destressed! Will definitely repeat if I get a chance and will recommend to anyone looking for a passionate massage within the MA limits.

• Like 1

Recently I had the opportunity to visit this gem in her apartment. Every thing being said in the previous threads is true. Some thing I want to add is Isa has very sensual teasing skill and she is very accommodating. I won't hesitate to repeat.

A recent first visit with Isa and I had a very nice time with her.

Communication with her via PM and text was fast and easy. Arrived at her incall at the appointed time and greeted with a nice hug. Her incall is cozy and cute (as it she!).

She comes exactly as advertised, an experienced MA who knows what she is doing. The massage was really good, sensual at the same time, with body slides and nice kisses mixed in. She is slim with a lovely body and an amazing set of boobs, lovely to talk with and a pleasant demeanor. The session was excellent, I can easily recommend seeing Isa.

I would be remiss if I did not give a huge recommendation to Isa (IsaMassage). When I saw her ads and looked at her feeds I was not sure who this was or what I would be in for. But being adventurous as I am sometimes, I connected with Isa and began a long process of flirting, texting and messaging back and forth. It took a while to find a time where we both could be free. Problem is, I am only available during working hours and she makes herself available after work. Hobbyist understand what I mean. If you force an appt, it never turns out fun.

Well I finally managed to get a 60 min slot for a session we both agreed on. By now I was excited to see what was on the other end of all of this online fun we were having. So, I went to her in call location (Note* she has now moved on from there and is opening her own in call location next week, message her for the details) and I was nervous because I am always a little tense when I see a MA for the first time. Previous bad (very bad) experiences have made me this way. When Isa opened the door, I was floored by this gorgeous Latina Milf dressed in sexy lingerie, black curly hair, a sultry smile and a hello with that sexy accent that stunned me right away. Well it started better than I could have hoped. Isa is 5â?? 4â? or slightly higher, but she was such a firecracker and I had my hands full, I canâ??t imagine how I would have made out if she came in a larger size, LOL.

The massage started out fairly normal for these scenarios but and she continued the session, the heat started to rise (me too) and the lingerie hit the floor. She has a very unique style and her session will vary depending on her mood and how respectful you are. They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, not in this case, the best behaviour gets the best Oil treatment. As with any MA, YMMV! Did you catch that��..YMMV. Every MA is different and unique. Ask politely or suggest an idea, float it out and see what she wants. You may be the Client but this is a different type of customer service. She is an amazing woman with a sexy Hispanic accent all packed into a little firecracker. Go check her out in her new place and save some appts for me, I will definitely repeat
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this