Alexis French

Holy crap is all I can say about this beautiful young lady! I thought she looked pretty impressive in her pics, but when she met me in person at the door, in this lovely, sexy outfit, I`m like, wow! I even told her, her pics don`t do her justice! And never mind that I`m a bit older than her, (ahem, let`s just leave it at that!), it didn`t seem to bother her in the least. We started out with some small chat, which quickly moved onto the main event. Oh, and when it comes to her oral skills, let`s just say, I`ve met older ladies that don`t even come close to the skill level of this gal! We ended up doing some cuddling and small talk. Says she comes to Kingston about every couple of months. Looking forward to her next visit. She`s definitely on my repeat list!

Agency Yourfrenchlady.com
I would visit again
Agency Yourfrenchlady.com
I would visit again

I too had a pleasure of meeting Alexis today. She is a courteous and classy lady with a beautiful face and a body made for sin ;) Great personality, eager to please, and superb skills. Sensual GFE as promised. Looking forward to when she visits Kingston next

I had a pleasure of meeting Alexis this week. A very classy lady with a smoking hot voluptuous body. She has a fun personality and a great sense of humor. She was eager to please and has some amazing skills. I was very pleased with my experience and plan to repeat when Alexis is back to Kingston.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.