LuxeMulvari

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

I saw busty Luxie?s pics on her website and based on what I saw and read, I decided right away that I just had to get up close and personal with her. She has an amazing body...built for comfort AND speed!!!...more on that later?mmmm!!! So I got up the nerve and called her?upon her answering I felt instantly relaxed?she was so charming and seductive?.so, skip to the next day?.tonight I found myself with some free time and I called her?.her reply?"give me 20 minutes"?how accommodating is that?!!!

Upon laying eyes on her, it was obvious that I was SO in the right place at the right time and I just knew I was going to enjoy every second of her relaxing, yet stimulating company, if y?know what I mean ;)!!. Seeing as, due to my schedule, I only had 30 minutes with hot, sexy busty Luxie, I was so impressed by her genuine warmth and how she made me feel?she had a fresh towel ready for me and my shower time plus some great conversation and hang-out time was no charge?she said and I quote, ?you?ve just finished work, you need some chillin? time??such warmth and class she has!!..this is the reason I put GFE?it felt like I was with a cherished high school friend whom I hadn?t seen in years?.she had a way of making me feel special and attractive?thank you Luxie, if you?re reading this!!

Throughout our time together, I felt so energized and refreshed?Luxie has a great sense of humor, a super turn-on for me!!....while we chatted, I was dawn to her and started to snuggle up to her and massage her soft skin?while I prefer to avoid a ?blow-by-blow? description of our intensely hot encounter (gfaw, gfaw!!...painful pun alert!!..lol), there are so many delights about Luxie!!...As I?m sure you?ll agree, I?m still in awe about her magnificent, full, natural breasts!!!....but there?s so much more in the hotiness department!!?.she has GREAT dancer?s legs?such a firm, yet totally feminine tush!!....a sweet, gorgeous, shaven kitty?I?m gonna want much more than 30 minutes there!!!...yummy on my tonguey!!?she has the face of a Goddess?such great cheekbones, warm, expressive eyes, a sparkling smile, gorgeous soft, naturally full lips?I love light French kissing and she kissed me with such genuine warmth!!....in no time she transported me into a world of passion and pleasure...such care and eagerness to please I felt from her!!!...as much as I was enjoying my oral exploration of her magic place, she invited me to share my woodiness with her in miss.....Wow, what a feeling the way she got me so hot with her movements, words, the way she held me and kissed me with her lucsious, warm lips...I didn't last too long and I knew that we hadn't much time left...I exploded in ecstacy as she rocked and held me in er warm, magnificent embrace!!!...what a woman!!!...her beautiful, full natural breasts and her slender dancers legs and booty....(she says she wants to lose weight...ya, me too!!....her curves are magnificent!!!)

I could go on and on, but less is more! All this to say it?s such an incredible feeling to have the pleasure of the company of Luxie, a strong, confident woman who is genuinely happy to reciprocate good vibes?I look forward to repeating!!!...

Saw Luxie earlier today and usually don't post reviews, but thought I had to tell you guys this lady is everything you would expect from her CERB profile and her website. Great looks, great personality. She won me over as soon as she opened the door!

Not my style to go into details, but if you're looking for a true GFE, she's definitely worth a visit. I will repeat for sure.

Today I paid a visit to Luxie.

I absolutely loved her albums on CERB and so I decided to see the real deal.

She is very friendly and is a good conversationalist. I think it helped that we discovered that we're both from the same hometown.

Luxie is happy to please and and be pleased! She works in a comfortable downtown location where she will

use her very large natural breasts to her advantage in seducing you. She also has cute outfits ;)

All in all, I had a great experience and definitely plan to repeat!

I met Luxie this past Sunday afternoon (sorry for the late reco) and had a very hot and mutually satisfying time with her. :motion:

I won't go into any further details about our encounter except to say that I highly recommend her and will repeat as often as I can!!

Luxie, thank you for showing me what spectacular oral gifts you have. :grin:

Guest ****ims**

well, words cant describe this noob's feelings. to say she was good is an understatement. thanks for the awesome company :)

Guest f***nds4f**

This is the second time to meet Luxie. The time was well spent and I am totally satisfied with these non-rush appointments.

If you are big breast lover, you should not miss this beautiful girl. She is a great kisser and definitely not a clock watcher. She enjoys what she is doing. I am an old guy but she still could make me cum twice in an hr.

I will repeat again for sure. Thank you Luxie.

Once in a while you happen upon an experience or person that changes the way you view life. The time I spent with Luxie is just one of those experience's.

I had been browsing SP's photo's when I saw Luxie's avatar. I was struck by her amazing curves and beautiful face. There was just something about her pics that called to me....as if she was looking at me through the computer.( no, my web cam was not on) I decided to make contact via a pm. She responded right away and we agreed on a time to meet.

When I arrived at her location I was relieved to find plenty of free parking within walking distance. When she opened the door I thought I had been transported to another time..There she stood in black fishnet stockings, a perfectly fitting bustier ( showing just the right amount of her amble natural breasts) and a black silk robe( her pictures just do not do her justice..OMG she is stunning).....Her apartment was a glow in soft candle light and very tastefully decorated. She had obviously put great effort in making sure the environment was perfect for a passionate encounter. Every detail was perfect, down to the ice cold beer she offered. Luxie made me feel at ease right away and catered to my every need. After a very entertaining conversation, Luxie took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

The bedroom was also glowing in candle light with soft music playing in the background. As she lay on the bed I had to stop for a moment and take in the absolute beauty before me. Every one of my senses was on fire...her smell...lavender and red roses, her taste....the sweetest honey...her look....pure passion and sensuality.....her touch.....electric....

I wasn't sure what to expect, but within a few minutes it was obvious Luxie was learned in the ways of Tantric sex. She touched me in ways that I never thought would bring about an erotic response. I lay back and let her show me these exotic new forms of pure pleasure. There was complete trust between us and I could tell she was enjoying giving me pleasure as much as I was receiving it. I was transported to another place. It was the closest I've ever been to an out of body experience and took at least 10 minutes just to gather my senses after a mind blowing orgasm.

Luxie was very gentle as she new the intensity of my pleasure was almost too much....ah...it's never too much....

If you are looking for a true sexual/emotional/spiritual experience that pleases on so many different levels, then you must meet Luxie. You must be calm, and ready to let her take you on a journey you will never forget. Letting yourself go and trusting her completely will only increase your pleasure to levels you never thought possible.

I have always wondered about the ancient practice of Tantric sex, but I have no doubt there are hidden locks to unimaginable pleasures just waiting to be discovered....and Luxie is the holder of many of the keys.

Please, Please , Please treat her like a priceless jewel.....I truly believe she holds the secret to men's hidden passions.

Thank you for sharing your gift with me....I will never forget.

With extreme apologizes to Luxie, just after this thread(link below) was put out, I thought I should meet her,and see for myself.This rec is late and again sorry Luxie, but I got side tracked away from here.But was reflecting tonight on my past year and month.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40019

The so called gents that called her something else other then voluptuous have it all wrong. She is cute,pretty smile with great lips to kiss, and a bangin body. I adore women that are voluptuous as well as any other body type.

A mid December appointment with Luxie in the morning was a great way to forget some personal issues. She has a very responsive body and her beautiful breasts are something to behold..or is that hold:), thanks Luxie for the morning, it was splendid meeting you,talking to you and all the best in your education ahead.

Guest n******5

With the nerves of being a first-timer to this whole thing, I was quite nervous just in general. Given the CERB forums being down, and unable to peruse, I decided to jump into the chat room for a few and talk. Luxie caught my eye almost instantly with her warm and inviting demeanor, and we started talking. Her words brought me to relax and made me feel comfortable with making the jump.

Fast forwarding to when I arrived, when her door opened, I became nervous once again. Not for the situation, but for her amazing looks. She invited me in, and was quite warm and inviting. We spoke for a bit, as I relaxed and started to get comfortable. Nothing was ever rushed, and there wasn't a clock to be found anywhere, hehe ;). We took our time, and enjoyed every second of it. I won't go into details, because I'm never good at describing these sort of things, but I must say, I did leave with a smile on my face, and feeling absolutely happy.

After we finished, we laid together on the bed for a few minutes, until I hopped up to get dressed (given that I needed to run, not any prompting from her. I'm sure if I didn't get up, we'd probably still be laying there right now.). Even then, we spent quite a bit of time talking as I slowly put my clothing on. She's quite the conversationalist, and I really enjoy it. She makes you feel like you've known her for a while, and makes you feel quite at ease.

Thank you for this amazing experience, Luxie. I'll definitely be seeing you again ;)

Luxie ? more than meets the eye.

I had the privilege of spending a wonderful hour with Luxie before Christmas. The reviews I read described her accurately: long dark hair, full-figured, orally gifted, and exotic looking. One thing that seems to be overshadowed, no pun intended, by her gravity-defying breasts is how cute a butt she has. Her skin is unbelievable soft as well. However, physical descriptions miss the main point of seeing Luxie.

I plan on seeing Luxie again because is so sweet, intelligent and frisky. I was a bit nervous at first but she soon relaxed me. We conversed on a variety of topics. I got the feeling that she?s not always confident about showing how smart she is though. Without going into details, there were times when it was very hard to keep from finishing. She?s incredible. ?

I just had a meeting with this stunningly beautiful young lady. I had perused the website's and photos for a while but I knew what I wanted and when I came upon Luxie's pictures then I decided to contact her I knew she was the lady for me. This was admittedly a new experience for myself and Ms. Luxie was completely understanding & receptive. She showed up and was immediately positive, engaging, happy and open. Of course she has beautiful large breasts, long dark hair, lovely smooth skin..but it's when she stares at you with those big beautiful dark eyes..that's when you know your hooked.

I was very nervous working my way up to this evening's meet, and although see probably noticed she didnt seem phased. We conversed lots, were able to explore certain things which I suggested, she was very receptive. Like others here have mentioned, she made me comfortable right away and I felt like we had known each other for a long time and things flowed so nicely. I knew when I saw her first picture that I wnated to take my time to fully enjoy the experience with her so this was a 2-hour meeting which seemed like it was 5 minutes it went by so fast. This was a very positive, sexy, fun & exciting experience and this young lady is above all a quality human being. If you gentleman wish to see somebody who combines all of the physical ideals any man would want as well as possess the capacity for informed & intelligent exchanges and discussion then do as I did and allow yourself the pleasure of meeting her.

I WILL be seeing her again and gentleman treat this young lady with the respect that she so richly deserves!

Well gentleman, I had a second visit from the lovely and gorgeous Ms. Luxie last evening. You cannot fully appreciate the full realm and complete physical beauty of this young lady except to spend time with her. Although I thought it difficult to repeat, we were able to continue a rapport and explore each others personalities and pleasures more because of an emotional symetrie. I never believed a conversation and undersatnding another person could be such a large part of the physical attraction until I met this beautiful soul. Luxie is so much more than a pretty lady, she has a fabulous & natural sense of humor, a capacity for relating to what you say and the ability to communicate with you where she is mentally and what she wants physically.

I prefer outcall as it enhances the experience for me and I believe she should be as comfortable as I am. I had prepared for her arrival well in the way of a light refreshment & beverage to make her comfortable. We coversed for a while once again which to me is just as special and enticing as the rest of the experience.As for the experience itself, well..I am not a specifics type of gentleman but, she is a very safe and accomodating young lady. She allowed me to lead and as I fully appreciate the female body she seemed very pleased, at least from my point of view. She is very responsive, communicates well, and reciprocates just as well. As this was our second visit now I knew what she enjoyed and part of my enjoyment is to appreciate her responsiveness. We followed events naturally, slowly and with passion. We spent some calm down time afterwards, a few laughs & I learned it would be her birthday in less than a few weeks so i was happy that I had decided to pick up a little something for her.

This young woman is quite a find. Physically exquisite, great conversationalist, a mind that has several interesting things to say & a sense of humor which is unparalleled. I personally value the time I spend with her and will of course see her again. I cannot stress how much this woman deserves the respect of my fellow gentleman. Be good to her she's a gem!

I just got back from my first experience with Luxie and the whole experience took my breath away. As a first timer, I was nervous but that was all erased when she opened the door. There she stood, exactly what her pictures show: a beautiful, busty, exotic princess. She invited me in and I immediately felt the warmth and good vibes coming from her place. The whole experience was amazing, and after we were done she sat and chatted with me about life. You can tell she's got a good head on her shoulders and is an educated, beautiful woman. I highly recommend her to any guy who is going to treat her with the respect and care that she deserves. Every girl wants to be a princess, and Luxie is just that! I look forward to seeing her again.

Posted via Mobile Device

There's a whole thread about how recos are subjective to the point of being almost useless... So, no opinions, just facts. Luxie is the real deal, and far more beautiful in person than any picture could possibly convey.

The only comment I can make is that there may a typo in her ad - she says 'princess' when I think 'goddess' might be slightly more appropriate ;)

I have also had the luxury of meeting Luxie on numerous occasions and have to agree that she is truly a goddess! She's one of a kind so treat her well gentlemen.

I saw Luxie tonight for the first time, at her downtown apartment, and agree with all the glowing reviews of her. She is a smart, sexy, skilled woman. One thing to note though, for those looking at her earliest pictures compared to her current ones she is much thinner as shown in her current ones, she could seriously be a model with her current body type, but she still has great breasts for those of us who are fans.

Fantastic kisser, great body, awesome setting with candles and smooth music, she wore sexy stockings as I requested, not a clock watcher (we actually went overtime for shot number two and when I mentioned the time she said something along the lines of: don't worry, just enjoy, which we both did) :). Note that she provides a safe GFE so the BJ is covered, but I had no complaints, it's actually my preference. Everything else you would expect was on the table, but YMMV of course.

She's a fun person to hang around with before, during, and after, everything you could ask for in a great courtesan. So while I only partake in the hobby a few times a year, I will definitely repeat with Luxie.

• Like 1

I had seen Luxe on CERB and found out she had a website which I promptly visited several times. Each time I visited I got turned on by her erotic features and class. My desire to meet her was getting the best of me. Then fate put us together. Luxe was at the valentine social. When she entered the room I recognized her right away. She was stunning ! what elegance, what exotic look. This woman's East Indian background will turn heads anywhere she goes.

I went up to her and started chatting her up. She is super nice; very sociable, beautiful smile and so easy to talk to. We discovered that we had a lot in common. I befriended her on CERB and invited her over. She would have preferred that I go to her condo. I explained that I hated the idea of having to dress and drive after a little party. She understood and gracefully accepted to come over with the right incentive.

Luxe arrived on time by the second !! She was wearing a black fur coat under which where black tight pants and sexy high heeled boots. Her silky flowing black hair, her makeup and her fresh smell turned me on when I hugged her with a welcome kiss.

We moved next to the fire place. Caught up on the conversation from the party. Luxe showed a personable interest in getting to know me. She is very attentive and sensitive to what I say. Soon we were cuddling, embracing and passionately kissing. We stripped right where we were. Sitting on me while fondling her generous breasts and caressing her silky skin was intoxicating. We were on fire. We moved naked to the bedroom.

In bed this lady is a passionate lover with amazing oral skills. We were into daty, cbj and cowgirl. She is tight and wet and does not tire. She reads what you want, gives it to you. Makes you understand what she wants and you can't help but gladly give it to her. We had pop music playing in the background and our love making turned to rhythmic PSE that seemed to last forever and ended in a fantastic explosion. We lay for a while but the music soon got us dancing again. We had a ball !! Luxe was in no rush. We were having fun !

When it was time to leave; She called her drive. We hugged and kissed goodbye promising to repeat this again.

Luxe is a fun personable hot and sexy lady. A real party gem ! If you're into partying and fun with a passionate erotic experience Luxe is your lady. I can't wait to be with her again soon.

• Like 2

First off for those thinking this will be a play by play recommendation you are sadly mistaken. Those details are safely kept between Luxe and I.

Luxe was the first SP I had ever spoken to when I first joined Cerb. She was kind enough to give me some pointers for a first timer on here. Since that time we've chatted on and off, but I've always wanted to meet her. Her latest picture she posted sealed the deal for me and I gave her a call. My time with Luxe was probably the most emotionally erotic experience I have ever had. We connected in so many ways. The physical, mental, and emotional interaction I had with her, re-defined for me what GFE really means. I admit that in my lifetime so far I have yet to have that perfect moment, this was probably the closest I have ever gotten. Some may mock me for my words, but that's ok, the experience will remain unchanged for me.

For those of you who understand my meaning, then I wish you the same amount of happiness that I experienced with Luxe.

To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Luxe is an amazing girl. Every second of my appointment was fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone. For more details please see below

Luxe's place was easy to find and has good parking. Her apartment was clean and had very sexy decor. It was nicely lit and she had relaxing music playing. It all really added to the experience.

PERSONALITY

Luxe is a very friendly girl and is really easy to talk to. I am always a little nervous at first and Luxe had no problem putting me at my ease. It should also be mentioned that she has a great sense of humor.

APPEARANCE

Luxe is a very beautiful girl. Her pictures are extremly accurate and she puts a lot of effort into looking good for her appointments. Special highlights for me was her beautiful long dark hair and her amazing breasts.

MAIN EVENT

Simply fantastic. Enjoyed every second and am already looking forward to seeing her again.

Do yourself a favor and give this girl a call. I don't think you will regret it.

I saw the Lovely Luxe alittle while ago. She popped my cherry on this hobby ;) Will never forget her. I showed up to her place and instantly was at ease. Her place was super easy to get to, and her body was out of this world. Can't wait to repeat soon :D

I recently had the opportunity to spend some time with amazing lady. Luxe is an intelligent and beautiful lady. I first managed to spend some time with her when she was dancing at Tease and after a few conversations and E-mails, I defiantly wanted to see her in a more private setting.

When I arrived she immediately put me at ease and we spent some time just sitting and talking on the sofa. Time went too quickly and we spent time chatting on a variety of different subjects. Luxe has no issue traversing conversations on a wide variety of subjects and had interesting insight on different things.

I will not go into any detail on our time together, however, time went too fast and my only regret is not being able to spend more time with this beautiful lady. Overall, it was an amazing time and I defiantly look forward to seeing her again in the near future.

I recently spent part of an evening with Luxe, and can comfortably say it was well worth it!

Despite my nerves, her down-to-earth personality made me feel completely at ease. When I arrived, she was dressed in heels and a short dress. She had the mood set perfectly, and brought out a tray of snacks as we chatted for a little while.

The encounter was exactly what I had been hoping for: fun and enthusiastic but also extremely sensual. I won't go into too many specifics, but I really appreciated the effort and time that Luxe put into the encounter, from her response to my initial pm, to the time I left.

I hope I'm able to repeat with Luxe before long!

The sexy, sultry, incredibly enchanting, exotic, intelligent, sensitive, caring, warm, worldly, wise, beautiful and again I have to say sexy Luxe Mulvari gave me the honour today of spending some time with her. I smiled from the moment I first saw her and am still smiling as I write this. My only regret is not spending more time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.