Carrie Moon

I was reviewing the recommendation section this morning and was shocked to discover there was no current recommendation for Carrie Moon , a long time and active Member. This is almost criminal considering what a lovely lady she is, so this is my attempt to rectify the situation.

I meet Carrie for the first time about two weeks ago based on the recommendation from another SP ( it's great how the girls here on CERB help each other) and had great time . She is a tall statuesque woman (definitely not a spinner but well propotioned) with long beautifull legs and full natural breasts .It may be a cleche but her pictures do not do her justice. She can carry on a conversation on many different topics and she has a lovely sense of humor.

She offers full servise , DFK is not on the menu but she more than makes up for it. Her skin is soft and she is well toned so gentlemen do not miss out even if you prefer the spinner types, you may suprise yourself.

Thanks for lovely time Carrie

Squid

Good day Gents!

Carrie is an outstanding lady! Great figure, outstanding breasts :boobies: supple and sensual body and a great kisser!! She is a great companion, and knowing that she is providing duo's is absolutely sexy, sexy and more sexy!

Her place is cool, clean and easily accessible from anywhere in the city.

Frankly, one of the best!!!!

I approached Carrie's front door with Trepidation. The snow lay heavy on the ground, shrouding the artistically placed bushes in winter's cold, muffled tomb. Melt water from the eave above me drummed an unfamiliar tattoo on my forehead - or was I just sweating? The door was green, and I wondered who I would find behind that green door (if you're old enough - you'll get it; if not - you won't). I rang the bell, the door was slowly, and mysteriously opened - along with the appropriate squeaky-hinge sound effects, and I, along with my Trepidation, were permitted entry to this unfamiliar, and yes - terrifying dark world. By the way, Trepidation is my dog's name, and don't you hate recommendations that start of like a Michener novel?!!!

OK, then. I'm new to CERB, but certainly not new to being a hobbyist (we were called "punters" last time I looked). I knew Carrie several years ago, and I think (hope) that we got to know each other reasonably well. For reasons entirely my own, and not having anything to do with or about this wonderful lady, I hadn't called Carrie for about seven years. I did - a little over a week ago. Carrie answered the phone, and I said "Hello, how are you" - that's it; she cuts me off, saying "I know that voice..." She's absolutely amazing! The reason I'm writing this post is because Carrie won't leave me alone (check my wall!) about not having submitted my five public posts in order to get rid of that annoying banner (remember?). And so, I thought I'd pick on her for one of my posts. Mind you, it's sort of the case of the choir boy recommending the High Priestess - it's ridiculous. When I went to her recommendations I was shocked - nay, incensed - to find so few posts here!

Most of the above is targeted at the longer standing members, who will all know Carrie from social situations, parties or their own discrete liaisons, and is just there to get a few laughs.

Now here's the serious stuff: Carrie is everything she says she is. She is probably the most honest and open woman that it has been my privilege to know. For me to call her friend is humble, indeed. For her to call me friend is a dispensation from on-high. You will not find a more complex mix of fun, humour, intelligence, tenderness and understanding; or, if you wish, a refreshing frankness and honesty, once she gets to know you.

Carrie's pics are real, just like the lady herself - honest. Any man would be a fool not to experience the many virtues of this truly remarkable lady and woman. Do you wonder why she doesn't list in the Ottawa SP Forum more often? The answer is that she doesn't have to!

To Carrie: I have so much to thank you for in the past, and now again in the present. I simply don't know how to repay your many kindnesses, your guidance, your help, your thoughtfulness, all of which you have given of so freely. I can only start by giving you my undying love and admiration - and we'll take it from there.

If you have never booked an appointment with Carrie Moon, I highly recommended you do so when you can or whenever in the Ottawa area. Not only is Carrie stunningly beautiful but she is very down to earth and defines the word class. She oozes sensuality with her tall figure, long legs, and big natural tits! Being a big boob lover her 38F boobs are truly a site to behold! They are quite frankly, in my opinion, the bests breasts EVER! : ) Book her today, you won't be disappointed! : )

Carrie I wanted to take a moment a share a few thoughts on our time together the other day. You are free to share these thoughts with your blog readers if you wish.

I'd like to think that as I've aged, I've matured and so have my needs in all areas of my life. When I was young I was enamoured with women with big tits. If a woman had big tits I was good to go. As I've gotten older, I've discovered that a truly memorable experience requires a mental connection.

For me, a woman who is down to earth, humble, and easy to talk to is a must. Too many attractive woman act as if the world revolves around them. So it was extremely refreshing to be around a woman as beautiful.

Carrie the world needs more people like you. People who have used their life to grow and make other happy.

I look forward to the next time we get together.

xx

j

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.