Q - Sex addiction episode.

For those of you who listen to our tax-funded broadcaster, Q with Jian Ghomeshi is having a show tomorrow about sex addiction (I'm pretty sure that's what I heard). Now whether Ghomeshi is an egotistical douchebag or, as his website exclaims, "an award-winning broadcaster, writer, musician and producer, mixing insight and opinion with unscripted wit" is debatable, but the show may be interesting to those of us afflicted with said addiction and the people who love (or at least temporarily befriend) them.

For those of you who listen to our tax-funded broadcaster, Q with Jian Ghomeshi is having a show tomorrow about sex addiction (I'm pretty sure that's what I heard). Now whether Ghomeshi is an egotistical douchebag or, as his website exclaims, "an award-winning broadcaster, writer, musician and producer, mixing insight and opinion with unscripted wit" is debatable, but the show may be interesting to those of us afflicted with said addiction and the people who love (or at least temporarily befriend) them.

Actually, Q with Jian Ghomeshi is a really well done show. He is a bit pretentious, but he is worth listening to. I try to catch his show when I can at work. Since he usually gets all the right people on his show, I'm this should be a very interesting episode.

I wasn't able to catch the show but this was the first tease I heard about the segment.

"Sex addiction. Real or overblown?"

Maybe I just have a dirty mind but I found that to be hilarious. And before anyone starts, I'm not minimizing sex addiction, just poking fun at Jian's writers.

that was an interesting listen. it was nice to hear the experts are unable to define this addiction, because all this time i thought i was just missing something. i will admit that i still don't really understand this addiction, or at least i still cannot really distinguish this "disease" versus people who are just horny or make bad choices etc.