Anna @ good hands spa

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I visited Anna for one hour session on Saturday. The massage is even better than my first visit. I injured my right shoulder several days ago when I was trying to fix a gym machine. I mentioned this issue to her before we started and she put more attention on my right shoulder. She also use her two knees to give me the deep massage on my back muscles. Since I finished the massage and walked out from her spa, my shoulder didn't bother me any more.

As a return customer, I had a very good conversation with her and also received a very good happy ending (with extra).

I will visit her soon.

I took the plunge and gave Anna a try for a half hour massage on Friday last week. She really worked all of the tightness out of me with the massage and with a little extra she managed to remove that last bit of tightness between my hips. A wonderful girl that I will definitely repeat.

I was lucky last Saturday to have chance of booking another 60 minutes session with Anna.

I took a shower before started. During she was working hard on my muscles, both of my hands were busy to explore her sexy body. Since she worked so hard, her back became wet at the end of session. It was my third time to visit her, I had very good mile age. :shehot:

At the end, I walked out totally relax with happy smile on my face.

Guest ****y1**2

I had the oportunity the other day to visit Good Hand for a much needed escape. I made a quick call and I was accommodated right away. I opted for two ladies for 30 minutes. These girls made me feel like a king as I was worked over with a really hard deep tissue massage that made my back feel fantastic.

The room was clean and the atmosphere was relaxing. While YMMV, the ending to this massage was more than just happy - it was awesome. Anna is a doll and I will definitely repeat.

Guest **ng***1

I was intrigued by all the reviews about Anna's massage skils. I did a number on my back on Saturday and decided I would give Anna a call. It wasn't busy, I got an appointment right away. There was a bit of a communication barrier but she is working very hard to understand. The place is clean and comfortable. I opted for the 50 minute massage. She went to work and kept asking me if it was ok. It was really good. She works you over pretty good. at th end of the 50 minutes, she was sweating pretty good. I told her to take a break during the massage but she wouldn't.

Anna is quite attractive and genuinely a nice person. YMMV but, I was very happy with mine. I will defiinately repeat.

I have been considering a real RMT session, so why not kill 2 birds with one stone. Usually the massage with extras provides me with a decent massage, but my back tells me it is time for something a little more serious. I happened to have a bit of time so I just did a drop in. Place was dim and quiet, but clean. Anna is a shy petite asian. But don't let that fool you, once she starts the massage, I was in massage heaven. I asked for the hard massage and hard I got. The ending was good and options are available (YMMV).

SNS724

Usually, I need to to a real RMT and a relax one afterward. Now, Anna is the one who can solve both. She is a petite with nice shape. When she is on your back, you will never want her to go away. Her legs are silk sliding on your back, her hand are firm on your neck, but her figure are so gentle when she touch your butt and under. The ending was nice and all options are available (YMMV).I have been with her for three times, and she now replaces my regular RMT.

Hey so this would be my time getting a massage and I must say I was quite comfortable with everything. Showed up and got an appointment instantly, I guess Fridays at 1PM isn't busy time.

Anyway, worked my shoulders up and had her work on it. Good amount of force given and left with a smile on my face. She's super nice and tried to make small talk, but comm was hard.

Visit again soon!

Guest m**e8**2

Definitely worth a visit if you want an affordable massage. I actually felt really bad giving her such a small amount for such an amazing massage. Tipping is definitely encouraged.

Anna was very cute. If you're into cute asian spinners, then she's definitely what you're looking for.

Anna prefers if you called ahead of time to book a reservation but she doesn't like to talk on the phone for that long usually because she's busy/has a client.

I too have enjoyed her company. Last weekend I stopped in un-schedualed and recieved a friendly welcome, and an exccellent massage. I deffinatly left in better shape than I arrived.

I just happened to be in the area and took a chance to see it I was able to be a walkin. Well I was greated like I was a regular. I was put at ease right from the get go. We found common ground even thought we did not realy speak the same spocken language. I would most definitely make plans for the next time I am in the area

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.