rec board for Sp's to reccommend clients.

Do you think SP's should be able to recommend clients like we recommend SP's  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SP's should be able to recommend clients like we recommend SP's

• Yes and Sp recommendation for client referrals
    • No for a recommandation and referal section for SP clients.

This is what I think would be cool, we have a recommendation board for SP's. I'd like to see the reverse where SP's recommend clients like we have for us.

Where only positive things can be said.:-D8)

This is what I think would be cool, we have a recommendation board for SP's. I'd like to see the reverse where SP's recommend clients like we have for us.

Where only positive things can be said.:-D8)

the question though is can we view this board ? if yes what does it mean the hobbiest with top ratings ? what does it mean for someone with low ratings ? would an SP have to TOFTT as well ?

Not sure about this one, and I am one of the few with some reviews already! I question the rating system? it would not be on looks cause most of us a ugly, and many of lack personalities, I sure as hell don't need my faults pointed out! ummmm I guess things like good tipper and brought nice gifts would be on the list? It just seems really hard to gauge not too mention the whole YMMV thing.

I guess we would need to define a good client first, there is the obvious clean and polite, the extras like tip and gift. On time for appointment is a good one, and what about no shows??

The recommendations would be done the same way as the sp reccommendations.

No negative reviews.:grin:8-)

yes we could see this board like the SP's see theirs.

It is not a bad date section thats in their own area.

Edited by E.D. man
add

The girls have their private section with a bad date list and I am of the opinion that's the way it should stay. There's a few scenarios I can think of where this could become a problem in one way or another. Like if a guy doesn't get a review from a girl that he thought had a good time with him, maybe he would feel slighted. Might even go so far as to bring it up to her the next time he sees her and then she feels obligated to write a "review" for him and everybody else out there.

And there could be a lot of reasons why a sp wouldn't write a review like, they just don't have the time because they've had 8 or 9 clients from the board in a given week. I don't think too many guys here see 8 or 9 different girls a week and if there are those that do, they sure as hell don't have time to write reviews for every single one of them. Or perhaps the client was good only in the sense that he was respectful and left a tip. Just because he wasn't a bad date, doesn't mean he was a good one either. This is still a business and I'm sorry to be blunt here, but there's no doubt in my mind that some clients are only good because of the money they provide.

Furthermore, this board also acts as a marketplace of sorts. The paying customers are here to find information and make comments about the service they have received. As in any other business, it makes no sense for the entrepreneurs providing said service to openly display favouritism towards specific customers, since that could possibly hurt their business with those they are not getting the same respect. My two cents...

• Like 5

I don't write reviews for all the women I've seen on the board.

I have seen over 12 women off of here and only wrote 3 reviews. Because the other dates did not warrant reviews.

And if the guy enjoyed himself he shouldn't be worried about being reviewed.

I thought it would be fun for both the SP's and the clients.

Again ITS NOT A BAD DATE SECTION!

NO NEGATIVE REVIEWS!

Like the SP reccommendation section.

I would love to put up 2 bad reviews on 2 ladies I've seen, but I can't.:evil::shock:

• Like 1

That is obviously what you aren't understanding from my post and buggernot's post. Yes we may not write a recommendation for every girl we see, but that will not work for the SP's. This is a business to them, so a good recommendation is going to be given for every client they see so that noone's feelings are hurt and no one is left out. Do you really think you are going to be told that you were not a good date, that you were bad in bed, your ____ was small, you smelled, you were ugly, and she faked it,,,, NO because then the SP risks you returning as a repeat client? And them not writing a recommendation for a client if they write one for their other clients implies to that client that they were not a good date and that might ruin the chance of them repeating. Yes there may not be a NEGATIVE section but the SP is still going to write you a positive review and say they had a great time because they don't want to hurt your feelings by not writing a positive review and you thinking the date was bad. So do you really need your ego

stroked in public saying you were a good date and you have no idea whether it is 100% true. Maybe you were a "bad" date but you were an excellent tipper and brought a gift, so is the SP going to write you a review and stroke your ego so you will return,,, it's very probable because again this is a business, and repeat customers is more income. Neither my post or Buggerot's post said it was a bad date section, we both said it's going to be an all GOOD date section listing every things as good even though it may not always be true.

Agree! Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think the rep points go a long way for this, I get PM's from ladies asking all the time "hey do you know xyz" and usually I have not (the ladies know how to search so they don't ask about people who post) They have nothing to go on. Here it eh ladies see someone and that person is a good guy (polite clean pays well) they can add to his rep. All the other ladies need to do is have a look and see if he has any rep. I know the rep points have not reached this point yet, but I believe over time this will this is part of the direction for them.

• Like 1

I still think it would be cool to have this kind of section.

And I don't think it would hurt anyones point.

I believe thiswould help both the sp's and clients.

As an sp can see who is a good client.

And you can berequested not to be reviewed like some sp's do.

I understand your points but I disagree with your points.

Buggernot.

Lets agree to disagree.

I think it still would be fun to see what happens and it cannot be based on loks as the rules would be the sameas the sp recommendation board.:twisted:

I tend to believe this sort of system is already in place, to a degree.

I had a couple of times to submit to touring SP's references of SP's that I had been with, to much of my delight, the references given, and the personal detailed information provided by myself and SP's as recommendations worked all out in my favour to see these touring ladies.

The ladies already discuss to a degree, of the bad dates in order to, not compromise their safety which must be in place.

But to have a recommendation system for hobbiest would be

be only compromising their livelyhood especially if it was negative as stated above, it is their business that we pay for as customers.

Furthermore, I believe the SP's already know who are their, good clients are, and in all likely hood share some details about the client.

My 2 cents

• Like 2

I think that the lack of a review from an SP could be misconstrued (misunderstood) as being a potential bad client of which there is already a area for the SP's to post in.

Every provider will not post reviews and thus could possibly deter a provider from seeing you.

Not every client and provider have a CERB account.

If I need a referral to see a provider I will contact a provider that knows me.

Well i still think its a fun idea.

It would be nice to know some good expeiences by the sp's.

Its kind of funny the sp's have a bad date section,

but we don't.

:evil:

I just thought it would be fair.

And like some sp's they request not to be reviewed.

I would like to be able to pass the information on 2 bad dates I have had on here, but can't.

But like I have said I have had 3 good experiences on here, 2 bad and 7 neutral.:evil:

and if any of the sp's want to give me a review if they have seen me they can!!!

Edited by E.D. man
add

I think it is a bad idea, to be honest, we are paying for a service and that is why we post and read reviews! I find it hard to understand why I would need to improve my style of performance to pay to please someone else just so that I can get a good review!

I have fun in pleasing a woman and I do try to make sure they have a good time also, but that time is for me and I want to do things that I like to do! It may sound selfish but that's my money! I don't go to a restaurant to make sure the staff and cook think that I'm the best eater in the world! I go there cause I like the food!

For my clients, I keep a private book to keep track if they pay well and if they were good to work with. But they never ask me to rate thier performance! If they do I will lie to get an other order out of them!

Sorry if I ofend! (please don't take my credits away)

Apex

• Like 1

I've only had 1 undesirable exp and 2 that were hindered by language barriers. I don't have girls turning me down so I'm assuming I'm not in the bad date section. Good enough for me. I generally have a smile when they leave and so do they. That's the only recommendation I need. And something else that is telling: much like the silence when there is no review for a girl, haven't seen any of them give their opinion on this idea yet...

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually Dummpy, that's a good point, I'll start another thread, but basically atm you can only add reputation to a post, nothing else (maybe I have not found out how yet...)

Maybe it should be extended to other items, or even just adding with a comment, that would make sense too !

I think the rep points go a long way for this, I get PM's from ladies asking all the time "hey do you know xyz" and usually I have not (the ladies know how to search so they don't ask about people who post) They have nothing to go on. Here it eh ladies see someone and that person is a good guy (polite clean pays well) they can add to his rep. All the other ladies need to do is have a look and see if he has any rep. I know the rep points have not reached this point yet, but I believe over time this will this is part of the direction for them.

I think it is a good idea and I would like to here postive reviews from service providers.:idea:

Edited by RockinRick444
spelling
  • Like 1

I was surprised to see that the stats are in favor of this in light of all the negative posts to it?

I agree with most of the posters here I dont think it would be a true representation of the "facts"...

You know your are a good date When you contact your fav SP last minute spur of the moment and she says "Sure Hun I'll cancel a couple of apointments, and make time for you Hun! " ... Then you ask your self ..is she reslly that busy or is she just stroking me (ego) LOL

Loki318

• Like 1

Personally I think this to be brilliant idea. It would give the sp's a chance to see who is actually a good client overall and would increase the safety factor for them. Obviously for hobbyiest with good reputations this would make life much more interesting, but for those whose reputation is in question their hobbying would become very difficult. So I can see why some would be adament that this should not exist, but I think for the sp's themselves it would give them a chance to find out a bit more about the hobbyiest before they meet them.

• Like 1

I honestly think if people would take some time and think what a typical week may look like for an SP or an MA, they would realize these ladies are not machines, they need sleep like all of us and the last thing they need to spend time on is writing clients reviews/recommendations. In addtion to the great comments already made about the fairness of such recomendation, I prefer the ladies spend time on getting ready which I know for some ladies can be 1 to 2 hours before an appointment rather then be at a computer writing reviews. How would one feel if they showed up for an appointment and the lady's hair are all messy and she said sorry but I had to take time to write my recommendations. Anyone that has had a wife or girlfriend knows how much time a lady takes and how much effort she puts in to getting ready to go out.

Well surprise but many SPs/MAs also spend lots of time getting ready to host a client or meet for an outcall. For some, it starts early in the morning, with the bath/shower and doing the hair. If they have fairly long hair, it could take a while to dry. Then you have doing the nails, maybe it is the day they need to shave, select different clothes to wear, oh and by the way maybe wash all the clothes she wore the day before and the towels she used for shower, then find some time to look at the numerous e-mails they received and try to answer them all, although some are simply from curious people who have no intention on seeing the lady. Of course meet the clients for the appointment and I don't think anyone would want them to take a break to write a recomendation while they are with the lady, then update their ads and announcements. If they are a CERB member then answer the request they get via PMs, althought many of them do say not to book via PMs, but out of over 15000 CERB members I guess some of us can't read. If they have a website then they need to ensure it is kept up to date especially if they have a calendar. Now this is just a few of the things that they need to do just for meeting clients and I am sure the ladies could add to the list.

Now lets talk about personal life. SPs/MAs actually do have family and friends. Like us they have family commitments. Dinner at the parents place, friends birthday party and so on. Many in the biz, go to school or have other employment or both, Mid term exams coming up soon or university assignment which can be time consuming, some have their own vehicle so like us there is the go get the oil change (the car), renew drivers license, registration, insurance and get the vehicle inspected. Pay all the bills, rent and so on. Some have pets, and when pets get sick they end up spending numerous hours at the vet. Oh and don't forget getiing sick themselves. Yes they are human and do get sick like the rest of us. So some more free time spent at the doctor. Also many do get regualr check up again more hours taken off from the day. And the list goes on but hopefully I have made my point and don't need to add to it.

I have been in this business for a long time and I never needed a recommendation to see an SP or MA. That is because I learned a long time ago that being with these ladies is not only about me and my own needs but knowing they have feeling too and treating them with the respect they deserve. I have never had an SP/MA tell me don't come back and I must say it is quite the contrary. That is not because I am better then the next guy, and I am certainly not going to compete for the next mister universe, that is because I want the GFE experience and in return I treat them the same way I would treat a girlfriend.

So if I have my choice between having the ladies write recommendations and spending the extra time to make sure I feel special the choice is easy. And if everyone would take a few minutes out of their busy day to just think what a typical week may be like for these ladies, well I guess we would not need this tread.

P.s. For those who might get offended by my not agreeing with them and do like they have done to others make sure I get negative rep points, go right ahead if it pleases you. I guess you probably know who you are. I certainly am not going to play that game because I have a different opinion.

• Like 7

And why would this section be necessary, I'm not looking to date any of the hobbiests on here. LOL,,, I just don't really see the point in this. So if I am not recommended are the SPs going to turn me down from seeing me. If our date doesn't isn't "good" compared to everyone else's standards am I not going to get a recommendation. I think this is just guys needing a boost to their ego, but I'm pretty sure in all cases it's not going to be a completely honest boost so don't see why this is necessary. It would be in the SPs best interests to write a recommendation for everyone, because if they don't write a recommendation you might be insulted that you weren't a "good" date and you wouldn't repeat again. So if I found out that you saw an SP and they didn't write about you would I assume that you were a "bad' date??? probably... So is a section from SPs saying listing every single client that they see and saying that they had a great time with all of them something that is nedeed, I personally don't think so.
sp's should have a section of thier own just to post the weirdo's that have gone to see them and then other sp's could check it
  • Like 1

Personally I think this to be brilliant idea. It would give the sp's a chance to see who is actually a good client overall and would increase the safety factor for them. Obviously for hobbyiest with good reputations this would make life much more interesting, but for those whose reputation is in question their hobbying would become very difficult. So I can see why some would be adament that this should not exist, but I think for the sp's themselves it would give them a chance to find out a bit more about the hobbyiest before they meet them.

This is already available, I have seen several SP's who have "researched me" through my postings, those that post are easy to get to know, those that don't, don't for a reason. I have had other SP's who did not want to see me because I have seen to many ladies, so the review thing will sabotage guys that like to play "your the only SP I see game" One persons trash is anothers treasure I am sure I am not every SP's ideal client and I know that just as with us there is not accounting for personal taste the same applies to the ladies. And then how do the SP's know who to review and who not to review? I think the only thing of interest to the ladies is the bad date list and this is in the SP only section if I am not mistaken. This proposed section simply will not work, what do you want 1000+ recomendations of us?? who will read it??

I agree with Dummpy. No real point to it. There is already a bad date list for a-hole clients.

Personally, my goal is simple. To be on the repeat lists of the SPs I really like and the bad date list of none of them.