Sheila @ Paradise Spa

I finally met up with Sheila this morning after chatting up with her since her arrival on CERB a week ago today. For those who have had a chance to chat with her, you'll know she is a sweet gal, fun and quick witted.

Of course, meeting her, she's all that, laid back and very friendly. I have to say that her pictures do not do her justice - she looks better in person.

After some great relaxation in the hot tub, we moved to the table to exchange massages which got us both more relaxed!

Sheila is definitely an awesome gal worth spending time with!!

• Like 2

I had the opportunity to see Sheila a couple weeks back and I had a blast of a time. She is very easy to talk to, and easily holds a conversation; which is good as I'm not the best conversationalist when meeting new people.

She quickly put me at ease and I ended up having a great time.

She's new to the business and it is a little apparent but she seems to be a quick learner. Give her a little while and I have no doubt she'll be one of the best.

Her massage was decent. It could have been a bit deeper but then again I like it deeper than the average person so I can't really complain. As stated above, her pictures do her no justice at all, she's a beautiful girl.

Will definitely see again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.