Sophia@good hands SPA

Several days ago I passed by and decide to visit good hands SPA again. Anna was busy that time so I decided trying Sophia. Wow, what magic hands she has. Sophia is in her 30s with typical sexy Asian spinner body size, very soft smooth silk skin, awesome breast. During the session, we had a good conversion and she told me she received the massage training from a Chinese massage clinic and used to be working there for many years.

Her massage is style is start gently and give more more strength to relax my muscles. So my body can have time to used the pressure and movement. She is not in rush and after session she cleaned my the massage oil on my body with hot towel carefully. Since I am a very shy I didn't ask her menu in my first time with her.

I definitely will repeat Good Hands Spa.

Agency Good Hands Spa
I would visit again
Agency Good Hands Spa
I would visit again

Guest ****y1**2

I visited Good Hand the other day and had another session with Sophia. Much like Anna, Sophia gave me an honest RMT quality massage, hit all the release points in my upper back, and really did some good work on my lower back after she asked if I had any areas that were giving me problems. I am still amazed how good the massage is at Good Hand in terms of a good hard clinical massage they provide.

This place is great - I'm a regular!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.