What happens when your shadow banned on Twitter?

I dont know what happening with my twitter? For few days I can barely post, or see posts from others? All I can see are the txt with no pictures, except I can see others threads like health magazines etc...I cant even see my own profile? Help!

Do you use smarter queue- automate post? If so, you can set it on auto loop, and it will post every few hrs for you. :) You still won't be able to view everything, but others will see your auto loop posts. Hope you figure it out! It's confusing. Lol :)

Not sure what's causing what you describe, but that doesn't sound like shadowbanning to me.

Shadowbanning is when there's nothing obviously wrong, but your posts don't show up in anyone else's feed (or in a reduced selection of people's feeds). It's hard to catch because obviously you can't see what anyone else sees on Twitter, and anyone can still see your posts if they go to your profile. The only real way to figure it out is to notice that you're getting a reduced number of likes/RTs/replies/whatever than you were getting previously...

Ya I asked friends to check on thier wall and found out my posts were there. But for a whole day I could see ppl posting but I could not see pocs or tweet. Etc. Seems all good now tho. Phewf.