Recommendations please...

I'm typically a big MA fan, but every now and then, a little more is what I would really need. I can't say I've been particularly please with what I've experience so far. Not that is was bad, i guess the chemistry simply wasn't there.

What I would be looking for would be someone with a great personality, easy to talk to, down to earth and can handle someone who, as much as i hate to admit it, gets pretty nervous :-(. And a great kisser.

Physically, I prefer petite frame woman, I myself am 5'7". ideally brunette, but not a deal breaker. A cute face is important, call me old fashion, but if i don't like above the neck, i simply won't like the rest. I like it when thing are natural, firm & perky.

I'm not looking to taking her on a trip to Greece. But when do travel to the south, i prefer white sandy beaches where the bushes are trimmed neatly, beaches that are bare are nice, but a little vegetation is always better!

Also prefer nice organic oranges to GMO melons or watermelons.

I do have a fetish. The mast on my boat doesn't require any breezing to make it float, I much prefer to have it manual oiled, then she can gloat about not having to use her throat!

But most of all a killer smile, and great personality is what I'm looking for most.

• Like 1

Guest *tt**amal**

While I haven't seen her Naomi Nixion is in town next week. She might be right up your alley and those who've seen her have rarely if ever had anything negative to say about her.

http://www.naominixion.com/

That of Naughty Natalie is another gem I want to see but haven't gotten around too.

She's on here as NaughtyNatalie and actually Naomi is on here too.