Asian Massage on Broadway add on CL and BP

i don't remember her name but she previously worked out of a place on pembina second story west side but i do not remember address. will be a similar experience too william,ness or portage ave place.

Guest *a*s

I have visited Sunny there a few times. Very good deep tissue massage and extra with tip. Usual price.

Sunny and Summer are the main girls, Tina also.

Sunny reminded me a little of Grace from William, massage was not bad with a little much on the oil and very open at the end.

Summer, smaller and fitter, massage less refined and more restrictive.

Tina, have not tried as she is an older and bigger girl and doesn't fit my tastes.

i too found sunny used a little too much oil for my liking although the massage was excellent with a good end.

summer i found used less oil. massage although was good was not as deep tissue as sonny. i really enjoyed the end.

have not seen third girl.

You've been a member for over two years, so you should know we have to be very careful what we say about places that operate as businesses with signs, etc. If you read this thread carefully, you should find your answer.

If you decide to go there, make an appointment with Sunny.

Could someone post or PM me about how to contact this place? Can't seem to find any ads. Thanks in advance...

• Like 1

i think i should try this place, im looking for somethind new .

,how much theyb charge ?

The first rule of Price Club is...

We cannot discuss that. And really, you can just phone.

You might want to check out the rules/faqs such as this one pertaining to massages: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_massageonly

Thanks for the replies guys.. I did find it in the end, and booked a massage yesterday. Pretty happy with the experience all around, will probably return.

That's normal for this establishment, phone is answered by a man, yes.

Yes, that was my experience too. He was also there when I arrived, and left - not sure if he stuck around the whole time! Didn't affect the experience one way or the other...

That's normal for this establishment, phone is answered by a man, yes.

When Phoenix massage on Note Dame had a good selection of ladies who provided sessions we were happy with theRe was an Asian male there who seemed to always be there like a manager... tall, slim, older, poor enlist. Clients were more comfy when the ladies took turns answering the phone. They probably do not have a stable of ladies who could take turns answering like Broadway used to even though managed by men.. even Eric at Nevada used to answere the phone but early in the morning before some ladies showed up (late and fined for being late). BTW saw Eric the turd in a mall... Sat in the food court reading a book while his wife shopped. No, I never gave him a boot in the ass! Lol

I've arranged many massages through this guy, met him as well. Nice guy, no problems. I preferred it when the location was on Pembina - a much safer area, especially after dark. The set up on Broadway is nice, parking is easy to find, but I only go during the day.

I made a booking with Sunny. She checked her phone once during the session, but despite that the actual massage was good and overall I had a happy experience. I was only there for 30 minutes due to other bookings.

When I first got there I was told there was only time for a 30 minute meeting but there was an hour available in 20 minutes so I made a booking and opted to come back 20 minutes later. When I returned, I was told another booking was already made and again, I could only do a 30 minute booking. So I did, but wasn't that pleased with the time coordination.

The only other girl who was working I believe was Rose, but I'm not sure if I heard her name right.

I believe Rose is still there. Came from Main Street Phoenix. Rose and Sunny both have differing techniques. Both are better than average in my opinion. Either are worth an appointment. Personally I prefer Rose.

• Like 1